IBM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

9,692 Interview Reviews

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Test Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBM in August 2019.

Interview

It consists of 2 technical rounds and one HR round. Most questions were related to testing process and methodologies
    First round mostly concentrated on Defect life cycle, automation procedures, Testing methodologies.
    Second round was purely technical and final round was HR

Interview Questions

Interview

First I took an assessment which included a game like quiz then a coding test. For the coding test the first question had you use sql and the second allowed for you to use any coding language of your choice. Then I had 3 45 min to a hour webex interviews and a case study.

Interview Questions

• Q: Explain a time when you struggled giving a presentation and how did you learn from that experience?   Answer Question

Software Intern Interview

Interview

A couple coding challenges, that were sent through hacker rank and then submitted within 2 weeks. The response time was generally pretty efficient and they reviewed applications in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• They sent out a hackerrank challenge which needed to be submitted.   Answer Question

Security Analyst Intern Interview

Interview

It was an hour and 15 mins interview, they started with questions about myself and behavioral questions, and then proceeded to ask quite technical questions. I think the technical questions very tough for an internship position but perhaps it was because it's IBM!

Interview Questions

• What are some of the projects you worked on in college?
      How do you handle team conflicts?
      What is the Linux command for so and so...?   Answer Question

Associate Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

The IBM Application process included sending my application, followed by a coding exam and cognitive assessment. Afterwards, interview rounds took place and then an offer is given. The interview rounds are split into two parts, the team interview and the senior management interview. One is to test your fit for the team, and the other for your overall fit with the company.

Research Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

An employee reached out to me on LinkedIn to speak with me and give me an insight into the internship position. Online video Interview through Webex. The interview lasted for around 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Mention a time when you worked in a team and someone was not pulling their weight. How did you go about it?   Answer Question

Entry Level Data Scientist Interview

Interview

Received an OA, a little hard, containing leetcode hard question. Done in several days ago but no response so far. Looks like if you apply, you will get an OA no matter they are satisfied with your resume or not.

Data Science Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Coding Challenge with a python and SQL question on HackerRank followed by three Cognitive Assessments, each of which were minigames testing a quantitative ability. Coding Challenge question seemed more algorithms based then general data science programming questions.

Data Analyst/Data Scientist Interview

Interview

Pretty Standard. Although I had a weak data science background (only Bootcamp) they followed through based on my STEM major BS degree. Failed at the Interview Coding challenge though. The question asked itself was new to me, but is a known question. The hard part was having to only use the python library provided by the Hackerrank, which made it difficult/impossible to solve in time.

Data Scientist, Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Coding Interview: 2 questions: SQL and numpy arrays.
    Was a very quick and easy process but did not receive offer. 1st question was SQL. 2nd question can be language of choice and involved using past data to make future predictions.

Data Science Intern Interview

Interview

Coding Assessment preparation and Interview face to face that is all I have right now. Can I write like this to meet the 30 words minimum requirement? Thank you. I cannot tell more specific, sorry.

Interview Questions

• I have not interviewed yet, but I am trying to research some more.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.