IBM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

9,394 Interview Reviews

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Test Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBM in August 2019.

Interview

It consists of 2 technical rounds and one HR round. Most questions were related to testing process and methodologies
    First round mostly concentrated on Defect life cycle, automation procedures, Testing methodologies.
    Second round was purely technical and final round was HR

User Experience Design Interview

Interview

Went through a Cognitive Exam and had a screening call — discussing company values, what the internship program entails, what kind of work interns would be doing. I was asked to go over my portfolio and past experiences on my resume.

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very bad experience from IBM, as I was interviewed then cleared all rounds, after 15 days received mail as we cannot consider your candidature for specified position. I don't know the reason why.

If you don't have the requirements then don't take interviews and before scheduling interviews please check if candidature is matching your position or not.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Phone interview, asked some basic technical skill questions and career intention questions, lasted about 15 minutes. Interviewer was nice and seemed interested in DevOps experience. It took a long time to properly schedule the interview, seemed disorganized.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Had a coding challenge, then a couple of phone calls on technical questions after I passed that, after that they had me fill out some forms and then I got the offer

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied online for the position, got a call back from a recruiter for the location hiring, and then scheduled an in person interview. I lived out of state and they flew me in for the interview.

Interview Questions

• questions about educational experience and any relevant job experience   Answer Question

Summit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

3 Interviews which consisted of tests, zoom chats, and one over the phone after the initial screening. This was fun but did require some thinking; the aptitude test is very tough but also doable.

Machine Learning Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Took an automated online test, with some video recordings throughout. They had a video explaining their principles, and then a coding example. I was then told to give a recorded personal statement, regarding my interest in the company.

VP Sales Interview

Interview

you enter a room and move into the another room where you wait for a few minutes and then whishked away into a lovely windowed conferrence room. then the interview beings

Applications Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The Process to about 3 weeks due to the corona pandemic but initial contact with a recruiter that sent a link to a test which consisted of games ( basic cognitive tests ). Next was a phone call telling about the position and setting up the interviews. One week later interviews took place, two on the same day, first was a situational just see what type of person and leadership qualities you may have, all situation question basically. The next was technical (Inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism, abstraction, loops, functions, Java API and sorting algorithms)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to lead a team/co-workers in a difficult situation   Answer Question
    • What is: Inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism, abstraction, loops, functions, Java API , Sorting algorithms , garbage collection, Arrays   Answer Question

Busineess Analyst Interview

Interview

Had to take a personality test, a pattern recognizing test, and a coding skills test, they were very quick to respond with the results to see if the candidate moved further in the hiring process

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.