ICS Interview Questions

Updated 19 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICS (London, England, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

Was asked the usual interview questions, what do you know about the company then how I would approach different situations, my experience of handling these situations etc. I didnt get the job in the end but it sounded like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICS (London, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

I applied through indeed. The process took 3 weeks. I was interviewed at ICS London, England in February 2020. I was required to make a presentation on Pulse website redevelopment both pre and post redevelopment strategy planning to be included. I was interviewed by 3 people, or should i say 3 "headless chickens" as it was very clear that they where very dependent of digital agencies doing the work for them and knew nothing about digital optimisation, SEO trends or PPC conversion. As I was doing my PowerPoint presentation, i was constantly being interrupted with the most basic questions to wich I already had answered on a slide...In overall the interview process and the interview itself was a completely waste of my time. My recommendations to the stakeholders of ICS would be: Make sure you add qualified personnel to your marketing department that are capable of assessing your candidates skills and make sure they have either A digital marketing diploma, PPC certification, SEO certification, and know how to develop WordPress websites as I do!

Interview Questions
  • What should be the primary focous of the website redevelopment?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICS (London, England, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

Telephone Interview, followed by invitation to attend face-to-face assessment in London with interview with two interviewers, assessment tasks and 5min presentation. Essentially a zero-hours contract arrangement - but organised a month in advance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ICS (London, England, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

I got an automated email asking to schedule a telephone interview, i choose the date and time slot for the call. On the day of the call I wasted my full break waiting for it as the recruiter did not call at all. They did not even send an email why they miss the call appointment. It was me who emailed the recruiter demanding why he did not call and wasted my break for it - his excuse system error! Sure blame it on the system booking yours on a different date and time and giving me a different one. In the end I still manage to get a final interview but I did not finish because the recruiter gave me a wrong salary for the role. I gave my expectations and he said it is within their range. But during the final interview it was too low from what my expected salary. such a waste of my time and leave.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked about if I know the company ( i think they wanted people to memorize all their sub-companies in full details, they did not want a summary or overview of what you know about them). Then asked why i have such short work during my intership? (well it is an intership and part of my Master's program. thought you read my CV).

ICS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at ICS in Feb 2019

Interview

The interview process seemed a bit all over the place to be honest - I'd been asked to create a presentation (no need for slides, powerpoint, etc.,) and it was a bit lax regarding how I did it. It took a long time to get the information regarding my success for the interview, and it was extremely full-on information regarding starts etc. I was given intensive training over a short period, expected to know it all for live initial assessments straight away! Not too impressed, and seems to be a lot of information and job responsibility for not a lot of money...

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a difficult participant on the course?
  • How would you deal with a participant who contradicts the knowledge you give on the course?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICS (London, England, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

The whole process took 2+ weeks. I applied through the agency. The first interview was via phone and another one face-to-face. The phone interview was okay, be prepared for many detailed questions about your current work experience and your approach to various tasks. After phone interview, they invited me to the office, made an offer a day after through the recruiter and than took it back. I am not sure whether it was a fault of my recruiter (Aspire recruitment) or theirs, but this is definitely not a good example of business ethics. Overall, i am very disappointed as it seems there is a big gap in communication between the company and the recruitment agency . Very unpleasant experience. They also emailed me at 6 a.m the day of the interview to inform of some changes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICS (London, England, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

The interview process was fine and I got the job due to my skills and experience in the field. I didn't take the job because they expected way too much for what they were paying and you had to repay training costs if you left within the first 6 months to one year

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

ICS

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ICS

Interview

The interview itself was very informal. You are made to feel at ease and I found it easier to ask questions and retain more information due to a more relaxed approach from the interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • Give a brief history of your training, including dates and certificates. Give details of employment history and current employment status.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICS (London, England, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

The interview was average, I was asked to prepare a presentation and there were several questions about my skills and experience. However, it took them a month to finally get back to me even after contacting them, and when I asked for feedback the lady was very rude as if I shouldn’t have asked this. I was disappointment with this part of the process as I did put a lot of time and effort into the interview and expected to get some useful feedback.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICS (Manchester, England, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

Sit down with a manager, sheet printed of standard questions the company ask. Quite a few scenario questions but was not difficult. They understood that I did not have office experience but that it’s a job u can use transferrable skills.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews