IESA Field Support Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 18 interviews

Interviews at IESA

Positive50%
Negative50%
Recruitment Agency100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IESA

IESA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IESA in May 2013

Interview

Contacted by an agency for the role in early May 2013 after they'd found my CV online. After answering some basic compentency and personality questions, I was put forward for the role and an interview was quickly set up. The job was field based so since IESA's HQ is up North and I'm based in Milton Keynes, the interview was held at a hotel in Hemel Hempstead. I was interviewed by two guys (although one didn't look up from his laptop!) and although I found them both to be quite abrasive, it went well enough. Looking back on it now, they spent a lot of time asking for examples of situations of where I'd worked extra hours unpaid and also how I'd handled difficult colleagues, which really should have rung warning bells! This was the only interview and I was offered the job the next day. Just to add that I only stayed with the company a week, as I found out very early on just how badly run it is!

Interview Questions
  • The one that really threw me was being asked if I thought I was arrogant!
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

IESA

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IESA (Hemel Hempstead, England) in Jan 2013

Interview

An employment agency had contacted me regards to a vacancy I had applied for and arranged for me to attend an interview. It was fairly local, I had been asked to bring my CV, no dress code was addressed so I had made it business (suit). I arrived sat down and answered some questions and then asked to do some tasks on excel to see if my skillset was up to standard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed