IESA LIFT Program Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 18 interviews

Interviews at IESA

Positive100%
Recruiter100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IESA

IESA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IESA (Warrington, England) in Nov 2017

Interview

I was called on the phone by a recruiter asking me whether I would be interested in considering the LIFT program provided by IESA. When I gave him a positive answer, he asked me some questions regarding my experience (educational background, personal and professional experience, etc.). Then, he asked me why I would join the LIFT program. What was my motivation behind it? How would I define profit and loss? The final question/request was bizarre. Give me a sentence that comes to your mind (even if it does not make sense) that must include either blue or green in it. This would show an assessor how quickly I think. After providing all the requested info (taking around 20 - 25 minutes), he asked me when I would like to book an appointment for an interview in Warrington. The interview has taken place at the Centre (Birchwood Park, Warrington). I was not in the company's office though; the place was a canteen for the employees working around. This might sound to you amateurish, but the HR representatives I met were very professional. Probably they did not have the ability to use their office on that particular day. Talking to a lady from IESA's HR staff for around 40 minutes, she said that she was happy to proceed with the next step - I to be interviewed by the head of the HR herself. As a surprise, she said it should have been performed right away. I sat at a different table (a few tables away from the table I was interviewed) in the canteen, and after 10 minutes the other lady came and started with her questions. Both of them mainly asked about my past, my experience, my motivations, my ambitions, and so on. The final few questions they asked me were what I did know about IESA as a business, and what did I know about the LIFT program.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself going through the years starting from year 4.
    Answer Question