IG Interview Questions

Updated 5 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 114 of over 114 interviews

Recruitment Agency21%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IG

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IG (Johannesburg)

Interview

The interview process consisted of three rounds. The first was a phone interview view one of the hiring managers. The second was an assessment day at the office and the third and final interview was an interview at the office with senior management.

Interview Questions
  • What is a CFD (Contract for Difference)?
    Answer Question

IG

Application

I interviewed at IG

Interview

In person interview before pandemic, tech exercise before the interview. Very nice people, great office location. So far I have enjoyed the interview a lot. IG is a great place to work if you look for good work and life balance.

Interview Questions
  • Not very specific question to see your general skill level and knowledge related to Swift and iOS development. Be ready to talk about testing, patterns in programming, but also low level stuff like threading issues and how do you solve performance issues.

IG

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IG in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied directly to the company. Got a call after about a week to schedule an interview. On the day of my MS Teams interview, I had to reschedule it due to an urgent meeting in my company. I apologised, phoned in and emailed dates and times of other dates I could do. Yet HR rescheduled the interview on a day/time I said I couldn't do. My wife had a hospital appointment at that particular time! I sent back a couple of emails to tell them that. No reply. So I assumed they had no availability and I was rejected. If they weren't understanding on such a personal matter, then forget it - I didn't want to work for a company like that. To my surprise, a week later I get a call from the HR person to ask what was going on. The hiring manager said that I didn't turn up for the interview twice. I explained that I had emailed in and asked for a different time. She said she gets lots of emails every day and if she misses a few she couldn't do anything about it. What kind of an excuse is that? Sounds like someone isn't doing their job properly. By then I had already accepted another offer from a different company, so there was no point in continuing. So in the end, I didn't interview at all! What a waste of time.

IG

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IG in Apr 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a headhunter for the position, the week after I had an interview with two team managers and a team member, and a week after that I had a behavioral test for the position. Overall a nice experience, they asked me technical questions, behavioral, and about their products and the company. I put more weight on technical questions for the test part so that is where I lost the position, the questions really caught me off guard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IG

Interview

It was ok, very friendly and professional. They were thorough with the questioning. Not too stressful and they keep it work related. Nothing bad or anything like that. Class act

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IG

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IG in Dec 2020

Interview

The entire process was perfectly organized, I had 2 interviews. I had to prepare a Marketing case. Very efficient. Marketing-related questions. Thet were video calls. How would you organize a product launch?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IG (London, England, England)

Interview

After sending CV I got message thet there will be virtual interview. Here I have 5 questions (3 to write a detailed answers to question and 2 questions about writing code in Java) . After passing this stage, a have 2 programs to code in JavaScript. The last stage was 1,5 hour interview with recruiter, senior QA, team lead and manager. At the endthey told they need more experienced one.

Interview Questions
  • JavaScript questions were about polindrom, and finding duvisors of number. and writing tesy cases
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IG (Kraków) in Jul 2020

Interview

First HR called me for screening, then hiring manager talked about my motivation and what they are expecting from a candidate. At that call it was clear for both parties that we are not a match. The best part of it was that after HR lady called me and explained why we weren't a perfect match. It was the first time in in entire career receiving a rejection and feedback call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IG (Chicago, IL) in May 2020

Interview

It was a 3 round interview process, the first round being a 30 minute interview with your potential boss, the second round was an aptitude test, and the third being another with your boss and a higher-up in the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IG

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IG

Interview

Short questions on FX market including different currency pairs and general understanding of macroeconomic concepts. I also had to translate an article because my position was for the Spanish team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 114 Interviews