IGATE Lead Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

IGATE Lead Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at IGATE

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

good the process took one week and got offer letter in a month one more thing they have variable pay. they will give as quarterly basis or yearly depending up on there revenue generated during the phsical year

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Noida (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

First telephonic round
    Second face 2 face and third was client interview. Management and Technical both were asked. Knowledge was analysed based on past experience and skill set.
    Customer asked knowledge about many things related to the domain. You have to be sure and confident to crack the interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience and past learning on **** technology.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation phase included call with HR. Company tries to provide you good hike if your interview was good. It is fair to ask more based on your capabilities but over ask will not be entertained by HR. Be polite and reasonable.

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview has three rounds, in which all the three rounds were telephonic and Once I had to come to IGATE office to fill the Employment Application Form. The interview went all and there were some tricky questions based in the domain, which I was working.

Interview Questions

• HP Network Monitoring Tools   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.