Find jobs for Customer Care Representative

IHG Hotels and Resorts Customer Care Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 421 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was mostly basic trying to get to know you. Questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years... And more on discussing what salary range you have benefits and also if you are okay with working graveyard...

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something that isn't on your resume How did you hear about this opening
    Answer Question

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

Single manager interview. Similar to other call center interviews, you must answer basic questions such as how you handle stressful situations. You must also do a mock call. Overall very straight forward process. Research typical IHG information such as what the company standards for and what they actually do and you will be fine.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle a stressful situation at your previous job?

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (North Charleston, SC) in Jun 2017

Interview

I applied online. (Very easy application) I was then sent an email to take an assessment which too about an hr. Once I passed it, it prompted me to schedule a phone interview through a link they sent to my email. I scheduled for the next morning. A representative from HR called exactly at 9:30 to conduct the interview. It was really quick, maybe about 8-10 mins. Very basic questions and a summary about the position...pay, what you'll be doing, etc. I was then invited to come in to a face to face interview which took about an hr. I had about 8-10 scenario questions. After that I did a mock call. My interviewer said I did excellent but they would call with their decision by the following week. About 2-3 hours after leaving the interview, I received the call offering me the position. Very easy and smooth process!!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you had to deal with an irate customer? How did you handle the situation? What was the outcome of the situation?

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts in Jan 2015

Interview

Applied online and scheduled my interview. Went to IHG and had a personality test. After, I had a 1 on 1 interview with an HR rep. She asked about my background/previous job. She then gave me a skills test. Finished that and was told that I passed to get a 2nd interview. 2nd interview was a panel interview 2 on 1. Was asked to roleplay as a Customer Care Rep dealing with an angry caller. Was offered the job after passing that. I accepted and was told to wait for an e-mail to conduct the background check.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell us about something that you've done that you're not proud of."
1 person found this interview helpful