IHG Hotels and Resorts Guest Services Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2014

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 421 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IHG Hotels and Resorts

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts in Sep 2013

Interview

The interview and hiring process was easy. It did take about a month from time of call for first interview until second interview and then finally being offered the position. They are owned by a small ownership company that is the franchisee. Overall it was an easy process and the people I met with made the whole process easier.

Interview Questions
  • I cannot remember any specific questions, but I do remember them all being pretty standard interview questions. None came as a surprise.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

They placed an ad, I replied via the company website with application and resume. Was contacted for an interview. Multiempoyee inteview process. Was offerd job contingent on background check and driving history.

Interview Questions
  • If you were told you had to leave town what is the last resturant you would eat at?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts in Oct 2010

Interview

the general manager was 30mins late and interview took 30 mins basic questions about my service experience

Interview Questions
  • how would you deal with conflicts between employees and with managers
Be the first to find this interview helpful