IHG Hotels and Resorts Internship Interview Questions

Updated Oct 29, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 421 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IHG Hotels and Resorts

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview contained the behavior and technical part and took around one hour. I applied online and waited for two weeks to get the interview. They would ask details of how did you perform machine learning techniques mentioned in the resume.

Interview Questions
  • How did you do K means?
    Answer Question

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts in Apr 2018

Interview

HR representative who conducted the phone screen was extremely unprofessional so I chose not to pursue the program further - would not recommend applying to this company out of self respect alone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2018

Interview

Applied for Web Design Internship Applied and got a call two days later to talk to the recruiter to schedule a call with the hiring manager. The day arrives and I never got the call. The hiring manager emailed me a couple days later explaining they were swamped and we rescheduled another call. Interview was more of a get to know one another conversation (i.e tell me about yourself, what's your favorite thing to do, why do you want to work for IHG). The conversation lasted about 10 minutes. I feel like those type of interviews meant that I got it and I did (woohoo) Other notes to know that I got the internship: The hiring manager looked into my LinkedIn profile and the recruiter called me back after my interview saying that the hiring manager really liked me which made it more comforting to know that I got it.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for IHG?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (New Delhi) in Feb 2018

Interview

good interview process,u can trust this company.very helpful,nice staff members,very good collaboration with staff ,it's a very big company,i want apply again to this comany.this is very good company , i like it alot,i suggest u to join with this company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

I think they already decided my outcome by the time I went in for an interview. They just asked me a few behavioral questions to determine my fit and asked me where I want to be placed as an intern and that was it.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you decide to apply for this job?