IHG Hotels and Resorts Interview Questions

Updated 28 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 400 of over 400 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Featured Interview

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts in Nov 2016

Interview

four stages of an interview with HR, Director of Sales & Marketing, Marketing Manager and General Manager of the hotel. Overall it was a good interview experience as I also learned new things in the recruitment process.

Interview Questions
  • What are your weaknesses and strengths?
    2 Answers

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

As someone who works in the Hospitality Industry, I was really shocked. They did not respect me as a candidate and the recruitment process took 2 months with poor to no communication. I was reached out to by an outsourced recruiting company that accidentally sent me another candidate's CV and then disappeared for one month because the Manager was "unwell". After my interview, I was told I would know the results in 2 weeks. After two weeks I contacted the recruitment company, and still no response. IHG never reached out to me by email. They randomly called me at 9AM to interview me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

Easy and simple. Did not ask me too many questions and the person was very nice. Overall it was simple, swift, and they made me feel comfortable. I got a job offer right after the conclusion of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

Chill interview, the interviewer was lovely and asked me lots of questions regarding my previous work experience. She took notes of the things I was saying. Questions regarding the job and also what I could bring to this work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Boston, MA) in May 2021

Interview

It was very goo d and they didn't ask me alot of questions. It was very quick and not long at all. They told me to come back the next day to give them documentations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

Pending an out based on the experience after I review yiur site for my homework assignment then I will elaborate on the experience. Moreover I won't just be trying to reach the 30 word minimum and will have actual answers that you can post which will help others but this is my first interview so I need to prepare first.

Interview Questions
  • Didn't interview yet and an trying to get on you site

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

Après avoir envoyé mon cv ainsi qu'une lettre de motivation j'ai été convoqué à un entretien d'embauche pour le poste de serveur polyvalent. Rdv à l'hotel, avec une première prise de contact, présentation de l'entreprise... Test d'anglais Micro formation du fonctionnement du bar (étant sans expérience)

Interview Questions
  • Expérience? Comment voyez vous ce métier? Comment agiriez vous dans telle situation?

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

Interview process wasn’t intimidating, very friendly, genuine and fun. Great questions and they are just looking for genuine answers. First interview was over the song and the second was a Casual sit down, met with two different managers for the second interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are your best work qualities?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Oxford, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

1 interview which was a phone interview. The interview was okay but the process wasn’t the best. They said I lack motivation and the right attitude because I was in a company for just one month which I don’t know how one can assume about someone over the phone first of all and second of all it was extremely presumptuous and judgmental. I definitely dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

One to one, chat based around cv, methodical work through and then asked about experience and what would do in different scenario s, explained what happened next, and when they would let me know by

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (New Delhi) in Mar 2021

Interview

How did your education prepare you for this job? What technical certifications do you have? What do you do to stay up-to-date on your technical certifications and knowledgeHow did your education prepare you for this job? What technical certifications do you have? What do you do to stay up-to-date on your technical certifications and knowledge

Interview Questions
  • Describe the Interview Process*Describe the Interview Process*
Viewing 1 - 10 of 400 Interviews