IHG Hotels and Resorts Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 411 of over 411 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Featured Interview

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts in Nov 2016

Interview

four stages of an interview with HR, Director of Sales & Marketing, Marketing Manager and General Manager of the hotel. Overall it was a good interview experience as I also learned new things in the recruitment process.

Interview Questions
  • What are your weaknesses and strengths?
    2 Answers

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

Very straightforward and easy! Recruiting process was very personal and hiring managers were very insightful. Looking for sales oriented individuals with great work ethic. Would highly recommend applying for this role, great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

Très bon déroulement des entretiens. Très bonne organisation de la part de l'équipe RH et des managers des autres départements. Processus très clair. Rien à redire ni à ajouter sur le sujet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

Interview with manager. Questions are asked, you give an answer. Just the usual. Nothing out of the ordinary. Though I did not get the job. has has has has hat hat

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was mostly basic trying to get to know you. Questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years... And more on discussing what salary range you have benefits and also if you are okay with working graveyard...

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something that isn't on your resume How did you hear about this opening