IHG Hotels and Resorts Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 421 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IHG Hotels and Resorts

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts in Dec 2020

Interview

Had a series of zoom and phone interviews. Initial 1-on-1 interviews with the two leaders of the group, followed by two 2-on-1 interviews with members of the team, had calls with higher-level leaders above the direct team I was interviewing for. Had an analysis assignment that I presented to those original two leaders that I spoke to. All meetings were very conversational and easy to talk through. Most of the interviews were more about personality and fit, then the assignment presentation was more focused on competency (but was still very conversational). Overall a very good experience and took about a month.

Interview Questions
  • How does your previous experience apply to this role?
    1 Answer

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

Simple questions to learn your background and skill level. Had a phone interview and in person interview. The person was nice and easy to talk to. Overall a good process I enjoyed.

Interview Questions
  • Use something in your daily life to describe how you would handle a certain scenario.
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (San Diego, CA)

Interview

Applied online for one manager position. Phone interviewed, then offered a different manager posotion. When I asked for the pay range (so we know we're not wasting anyone's time), I was told I can know that, if they chose to male an offer. That's seems odd to me. When I interview team members and managers, I let candidates know the range. Other places I've interviewed let candidates know the range. Had no idea it was a big deal. I had to decline out of fairness to us all. I don't want to waste anyone's time, nor have mine wasted. Especially for a position i did not apply for.I do want to work for the company, just hope the information can be given in the future.

Interview Questions
  • Very easy stuff. I know their systems and processes already.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (New York, NY) in Aug 2017

Interview

The interview process with IHG began with online application through the company's website, and then within two weeks a in person interview was scheduled. Very standard process with meeting with HR manager, hiring manager and then GM.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful