Find jobs for Sales Manager

IHG Hotels and Resorts Sales Manager Interview Questions

Updated 17 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 408 interviews

3.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IHG Hotels and Resorts

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

series of 4 interviews with 4 different leaders in different departments which allows you to gain insight into the structure and people culture of the company. Questions and answers varied based on person but more or less in line with each other. Be prepared. They were lengthy.

Interview Questions
  • strengths, weaknesses, why do you want to work here, why should we pick you
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (London, England, England) in Jan 2017

Interview

The interview was one hour long, very professional and corporate as a certain set of questions had to be used. Covered past experience, as well as expectations of role available.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

sent application online on Intercontinental Hotels group carreer website Contacted by HR and Director of Sales and Marketing received a phone to schedule interview scheduled interview after few days with Director of Sales and Marketing and Director of Sales first interview took 30 minutes schedule another meeting with HR and GM for about 30 mins

Interview Questions
  • What you know about IHG? Why do you want to work here? Talk about previous experience and tasks how do you handle pressure how would you deal with international environment and nationalities how you chase target ? What are your weakness and strength? How you prioritize your work load

Anonymous Employee in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Ventura, CA) in Apr 2016

Interview

Interview by phone, then in person with DOSM & GM. Covered all experience and skills. They were very professional, informative on job duties and description. Met the rest of the sales team briefly and did a site tour. Within a few days, I received an formal offer that I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • My record of exceeding revenue goals

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Chico, CA) in Jul 2012

Interview

You will meet with the owner several times then meet with the General Manager It takes several interviews before you will get an answer

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle upset guests Are you willing to work long hours after the normal 10 hours Make 30 cold calls a day

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON