IHG Hotels and Resorts Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 421 interviews

Campus Recruiting25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IHG Hotels and Resorts

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

3 rounds. HR, Technical and Final Round. Basic Accounting Questionnaire. Long waiting periods in between and after interview. Feedback after 2 weeks. The interview itself was not too difficult but the waiting process was quite long.

Interview Questions
  • HR Round - Tell us something about yourself?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2019

Interview

Internal hire - interview process was ridiculously strenuous for an entry-level position. 7 interviews to be exact. The people are nice but there has to be a better way to weed out mediocre talent from top-tier talent.

Interview Questions
  • There was a project assignment that had to be completed within 72 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Nov 2017

Interview

3 Levels > 1) HR Round: Normal discussions 2) Technical Round : Normal Tech questions such as N/W, Servers, Office 3) Manager Round: JD about the current role i.e. if you get past the round 2nd

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2016

Interview

Applied through a recruiter, was contacted within the week. One phone interview then a full day of in-person interviews with different members of multiple teams. Met with people all the way up the chain of command from the director level down. The entire in-person interview day took about 4 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed