IKEA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at IKEA

1,384 Interview Reviews

2.5

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IKEA (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

The interview process for me was pretty laid back. I did a phone interview first with the recruiter. She was really nice and asked me a few questions, they just regular interview questions and then told me about the company and position. I then was scheduled a face to face interview. That was also pretty laid back, few interview questions and more information about the company. Overall I had a good experience.

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview was easy , Applied , Had a phone interview 3 days after , In person interview with 2 supervisors the following monday , got my offer 2 days later

Sales Associate Part Time, Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Orlando, FL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I interviewed on the phone ans set up an in person interview for the following week. The phone interview took about 30 minutes and they called me 15 minutes after the time span we chose.

Interview Questions

• What is a lesson you learned from a mistake you made at work?   1 Answer

Customer Loyalty Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IKEA (Fishers, IN (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I felt very comfortable during the interview. I was pretty nervous going in as I had been out of work for some time but they made me feel welcome from the start.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had conflict in the work place and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Gen I Interview

Interview

quick and personable. they really know how to make you feel comfortable and relax so it seems like your just talking with a friend or family member. Im glad I was offered the opportunity to work there.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle an upset customer   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at IKEA (Joliet, IL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was fast and straight to it. I got some understanding of IKEA and what they represent and I look foward to my future with the IKEA family. Thanks for the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with ELECTRIC PALLET JACK and forklifting? Do you have any experience with either?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IKEA (Joliet, IL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was two part interview phone interview then in person interviews. Both were professional and calming. Then we did next steps of hiring process. I really do appreciate the professionalism that was displayed like family friendly atmosphere.

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Creek, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Oak Creek, WI (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied on the website and spoke with a IKEA recruiter over the phone and got scheduled for a in person interview. I met with my dept lead and got a tour of the location. I then later the same day got a offer.

Interview Questions

• Why did I wish to leave my current job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IKEA in January 2020.

Interview

The phone and in person interview were handled in a very professional manor. The communication to set up both was very timely and informative. The communication for the job offer was also timely and thorough. Everyone was very helpful and professional

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you went over and above to help someone.   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Plymouth Meeting, PA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Initial phone screening conversation was comfortable and was more of a "tell us about yourself" "we want to hear more about you" tone. First round and "grandparent" interviews were definitely more conversational and less STAR based. As a result, the entire process felt very inviting, honest and made me feel as though IKEA was definitely interested in me!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to change direction with a client or project because it wasn't working?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.