IKEA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

IKEA Interview Questions

Interviews at IKEA

1,515 Interview Reviews

2.5

Interview

The interview process was pretty fair and faster than I was expecting. Therefore, it was a great experience while doing a virtual interview with Ikea. I felt that Ikea is about togetherness.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you had to handle a difficult task in work area, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IKEA.

Interview

30 minutes process. Was very clear on job description. Told me alot about the company. What shift was available and able to get overtime opportunity on your off days. Work four days of 3.

Cart Pusher Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IKEA.

Interview

My interview was going and you ask my job history and she ask me can I work 9am 11pm Monday thought Sunday and love my new job and I can do a good job

Interview Questions

• It was good and it was easy not hard   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Interview

The Interview process was easy. I had to go through 2 interviews but the process was quick and brief. It was also a great place to work at before the plant shutdown and went back to Europe.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with operating machinery?   1 Answer

Interview

Phone interview and then an in person interview. Both at with the department manager. Just be yourself. They want to see who you are. It's not hard at all. Let your personality shine through.

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baytown, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IKEA (Baytown, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Different from the past. Im used to doing a face to face interview but with this covid 19 going around it's the new
    process we are going to have to get use to.

Interview Questions

• How I work by myself   1 Answer
    • If I would show another person how to do a job correctly.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IKEA (San Antonio, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Great process
    Tanisha was very responsive to my questions and concerns
    I appreciated her ability to understand my current situation with my current employer
    Looking forward to working at a place me and my family love.

Interview Questions

• why did I want to work at Ikea   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA in September 2020.

Interview

The recruiter was very accessible and she seemed like she really wanted me to succeed in the process. The interview with the hiring manager was conducted via video conference but it was still a wonderful experience like it was in person.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you received difficult feedback. What did you do? How did you respond?   Answer Question

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perryville, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IKEA (Perryville, MD (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

It was amazing the questions And the answers I gave them and what IKEA has to offer. I was able to pick my own schedule out I took a short tour on the job to see what type of work I was going to be doing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about when you were at work and one of your coworkers needed help with they’re task , what did you do to help   Answer Question

Senior Sale Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IKEA (New York, NY (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The Interview was fast to the point with clear direction and feedback. Interviewer had clear questions. it was done over the phone and a video conference call. Because it is a new store I believe it took longer than usual. All the interviewer were very nice and amigable It was very easy.

Interview Questions

• How will I work a situation with another associate when I see something is incorrect.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.