INC Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

INC Research Interview Questions

2.8

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at INC Research (Wilmington, NC (US)).

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone interview from HR.

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

You're initially contacted via phone to speak with a recruiter after submitting your resume. That may take a few days to a week or so. My in-person interview was scheduled at the end of the call. I had the interview about a week later. I met with two Contract analysts for 30 mins then two contract specialist managers for 30 mins. Overall it was not too formal or intimidating.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at INC Research (Raleigh, NC (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

I got my interview through a legal recruiting agency. The recruiter set up the interview with the manager of the Legal Department. I had an in person interview with the manager of the Legal Department and immediately following with one of the attorneys. I got an email a few days later from the recruiter saying that the manager had decided to hire someone internally. I interviewed with the manager of the Legal Department as well as with one of the attorneys. Both interviews were the strangest interviews I had ever had. They both only asked me one question, "Tell me about yourself". They both then began describing their own jobs and the company. I did not feel like they were seriously considering me because they did not really try to find out if my experiences would make me a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• They only asked me one question, "Tell me about yourself."   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at INC Research (Raleigh, NC (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

HR was extremely professional, swift and efficient getting back to me. The interview was set up within a week and I received an offer shortly after the last interview was held. HR was also very approachable whenever I had questions and provided support for months past my start date too.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at INC Research.

Interview

Started with an internal recommendation. Received email with link to online application. A week later got an email to set up phone call. This ended up being HR telling me about position and pay and scheduling WebEx interview with hiring managers. No questions asked.
    WebEx meeting was on a Monday and ended with being told I would hear back by the end of the week. I heard back 3 weeks later with an offer. Start date was over a month later then what was told in phone call with HR and salary was substantially less than HR's ballpark estimate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research in November 2015.

Interview

I first received an email asking for additional details about me and my background and asking about possible times for a phone interview. Next was short phone interview with HR about 2 or 3 days later. Finally about a week later I had a video interview with 2 managers in my department. I received an offer about 1.5 or 2 weeks later. I think I would have heard sooner, but it was around the winter holidays.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I worked with someone difficult and how I managed that.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at INC Research in July 2016.

Interview

Applied through an employee referral. The recruiter (Ryan) was very knowledgeable about the company and answered all questions that were asked. I was asked to interview with three Lead CRAs. I thought the interview went great, until one of the Lead CRAs personally contacted my past business to verify if I was employed there. Employees are not allowed to verify your employment. I was not given a fair opportunity at the position because an employee decided to Google me. The follow-up interview the next day was filled with questions about my past employment which was not on my resume.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through an employee referral. Phone screen with Recruiter. A week later I had a similar interview with the Hiring Manager. Following the interview with the Hiring Manager I stayed in contact with my Recruiter and had a Skype interview with 2 Managers and an Associate Director. Received an offer 2 weeks later and accepted.

Interview Questions

• IMPACT questions in regards to the field/monitoring.   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research (Frisco, TX (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

1. A recruiter contacted me.
    2. We chatted, and I filled out a monitor experience survey and took a GCP test.
    3. I had 3 back-to-back interviews with three CTLs (one phone and two web camera interviews)
    4. I contacted the recruiter after a few days since I didn't hear back from them. A different recruiter took over my case, because the previous one left. It turned out the new recruiter thought I had already been contacted regarding how well the interviews went.
    5. For the next few days, the new recruiter and I negotiated on the salary and sign-on bonus. I received an offer letter in the end and accepted the offer. It only took couple of weeks from the time I interviewed to the time I received the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• 1. If you have multiple things on your plate that all have due dates but you do not have enough time to complete all the tasks, what do you do?
      2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      3. Tell me a time you made a mistake, and how you handled the aftermath.
      4. How do you de-stress?
      5. Describe an instance where you have been a team player.
      6. Why should we hire you?
      7. Do you have any questions for us?

I googled interview questions for the company prior to my interviews, and quite a few came up.   Answer Question

Clinical Team Lead Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at INC Research.

Interview

Three :30 min WebEx interviews back to back. Slightly longer than 1:30. Had what I thought were good exchanges from two and a fair rapport with the third interview. What surprised me the most was that no further contact of any kind was made afterwards. With over 10 yrs field experience and two years clinical lead experience my qualifications were solid.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.