ISS Facility Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ISS Facility Services Interview Questions

Updated 11 Oct 2017

2.1

Facilities Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ISS Facility Services.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. There seems to be a major disconnect between their recruiters and hiring managers. They reached out to me, set up a phone interview, and then never got back in touch with me. I had to email the recruiter for an update and all she could tell me was she had not heard back from the hiring manager. You should not contact people and waste their time with a phone screen if you are not even going to follow up and give them a yes or no.

Custodian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ISS Facility Services (Kansas City, MO (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, as was the application process. You apply in person and they immediately take you in for a short interview to ask you about your previous experience and whereabouts you live. They have you come back he next day to speak with the top supervisor where he asks you about yourself and more about your experience.

Guest Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ISS Facility Services (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was light and easy. I was sat down with 4 team members in an interview that last approx 30-45 mins and was called back and offered the job within an hour.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry or frustrated customer?   1 Answer

Bridge Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ISS Facility Services (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)).

Interview

Over 40 pages, would not sent it electronically,, everything is manual. Sepervisors have limited computer knowledge. Was interviewed in fast food restaurant, drug tested in their batroom. Very unprofessional.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ISS Facility Services (Temple, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Asked the general questions, work experience, availability, work ethics, job history, background check, ID, ssn, and completed application. Asked if I was willing and able to work weekends. Asked how long I saw myself staying with the company.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job?   1 Answer
    • How much experience do you have pertaining to this position?   1 Answer

PSCM Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ISS Facility Services (San Antonio, TX (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process with ISS/Ron Winn began 8/11/2015. I had 5 phone interviews and one face to face with Ron, his staff, his boss and another manager and to date I haven't heard a word one way or another. Clearly they went in a different direction, but it would have been nice to hear that from them. My judge of people/company's professionalism isn't as good as I thought.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ISS Facility Services (Woodbridge, NJ (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

There was barely an interview process. I called a "supervisor" who worked at one of the locations, she told me what I'd be doing, and I started the very next day. Since they were desperate for workers. After the end of the first day I filled out a form, give them my photo ID & Social Security card and that was pretty much it.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to work full-time or part-time?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ISS Facility Services (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The Initial contact with the recruiter was great. Very energetic and efficient. After the recruiter set up a interview with the VP of HR it was done in a great timely manner. After about 2 weeks later I had an interview with a regional manager. After another 2 weeks I got an email to meet the 3er person the VP of the region. After over a 2 week of no contact I wrote emails to the recruiter and VP of HR.
    They didn't contact or return the phone calls or emails. At the end they didn't made me aware of nothing. No letter, No communication. They waste my time and money . I had to pay $70.00 per day for a baby sitter to take care my daughter with down syndrome.
    Giving the candidates the run a round is not professional. I will never do that as HR person.

Specialized Technician Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISS Facility Services (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

They sat me down. Said my resume looks great! Asked what I wanted out of the job and if I had criminal background. Then they hired me. The interview went great! At the time, ISS was desperate for a qualified employee that had experience working around electronics. I had just that plus I was highly recommend by an another employee. I needed the job just temporally. It was easy short term job.

Interview Questions

• What did you want out this job?   1 Answer

Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISS Facility Services (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Met manager, talked about the position and location and then finished discussion and pay in the parking lot. Very casual and not very professional. Acted as if I was taking up too much time which the entire process took less than 30 minutes. As long as I was alive and willing to do the job I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was hired in at a higher starting wage than what was offered.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.