ISS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ISS Interview Questions

Interviews at ISS

2.3

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ISS (Kansas City, KS (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I walked into office, filled out an application, selected an available schedule from their database and was hired. I did need to return the next day with a copy of my passport. After that I just filled out standard forms.

Supervi Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ISS (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was just as any interview I had been in. They were curious about me and what I could offer to the company. We had two interviews and both were very efficient.

Facilities Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ISS.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. There seems to be a major disconnect between their recruiters and hiring managers. They reached out to me, set up a phone interview, and then never got back in touch with me. I had to email the recruiter for an update and all she could tell me was she had not heard back from the hiring manager. You should not contact people and waste their time with a phone screen if you are not even going to follow up and give them a yes or no.

Interview Questions

ISS Response

23 Jan 2018 – VP Talent, Learning & Development

Thanks for your review! You feedback on the hiring process is important to us. Its unfortunate your experience was not a positive one. We are working with our Recruiting team and field manager population to align more closely. In addition, are implanting hiring process maps and a new applicant tracking system to improve communication and create transparency.

Custodian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ISS (Kansas City, MO (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, as was the application process. You apply in person and they immediately take you in for a short interview to ask you about your previous experience and whereabouts you live. They have you come back he next day to speak with the top supervisor where he asks you about yourself and more about your experience.

Interview Questions

ISS Response

23 Jan 2018 – VP Talent, Learning & Development

Thanks for your review! We're glad you joined us!

Guest Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ISS (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was light and easy. I was sat down with 4 team members in an interview that last approx 30-45 mins and was called back and offered the job within an hour.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry or frustrated customer?   1 Answer

29 Dec 2017 – VP Talent, Learning & Development

Thanks for sharing your experience! We are trying to make the process of joining ISS as seamless as possible. We have a good deal of work to do. I'm glad your interview process went well and welcome to the ISS Family!

Bridge Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ISS (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)).

Interview

Over 40 pages, would not sent it electronically,, everything is manual. Sepervisors have limited computer knowledge. Was interviewed in fast food restaurant, drug tested in their batroom. Very unprofessional.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ISS (Temple, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Asked the general questions, work experience, availability, work ethics, job history, background check, ID, ssn, and completed application. Asked if I was willing and able to work weekends. Asked how long I saw myself staying with the company.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job?   1 Answer
    • How much experience do you have pertaining to this position?   1 Answer

Tech 1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISS (Somerset, KY (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

they set you down at Kroger and ask a few questions and then do a background check, they will literally hire anyone. I just walked in they shook my hand and said I was hired.

Interview Questions

• when can you start, and what is your info for a background check.   1 Answer

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISS (Tempe, AZ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Hired quickly on the spot. I just went in to fill out applications of my qualifications. I got my shirts for work after passing the background check. It was very simple. I got to see the manager who was in Charge. I was given my shift hours. I got my 2 shirts for work. I was told to report on time.

Interview Questions

• If I want to work part time or fulltime?   1 Answer

PSCM Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ISS (San Antonio, TX (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process with ISS/Ron Winn began 8/11/2015. I had 5 phone interviews and one face to face with Ron, his staff, his boss and another manager and to date I haven't heard a word one way or another. Clearly they went in a different direction, but it would have been nice to hear that from them. My judge of people/company's professionalism isn't as good as I thought.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.