Interview Question

Management Accountant Interview

-London, England, England

Network Rail

If you had 3 mins alone in a lift with the CEO what would you say?

Answer

Interview Answers

18 Answers

Are you going up or down?

Anonymous on

As a passenger I believe railways are the future transport that everyone will need and want to use for work and pleasure, together we can make our future vision a reality.

Kim on

G'day , how are you?

Mike on

can you press 3 Please

Anonymous on

I'll just smile to express my greetings and would wait if he would be also greeting me in response.

K Padia on

Nothing. In my experience CEO's don't want to talk to lower level roles, and will happily judge you in silence

Anonymous on

That depends on whether or not I knew them. I am generally polite and constructive but sometimes can not resist complaining if I have a burning issue to discuss with someone who should be able to make a difference.

Anonymous on

What is your most pressing problem? Maybe I can help fix it.

Poot on

Blagged it

Anonymous on

Where's the toilet on this floor? I get nervous in lifts.

Barbara Kirk on

You're late again

Mr Meldrew on

Dependents on so many factors.... but based on my lack of ANY data including those factor, probably something along the lines of "s'up?"

Alexander Holman on

"WOW this lift is slow"

Chris on

I would judge the situation and act accordingly. Definitely not going to try to show off if i feel like hes busy with more important stuff

jon on

GODSAKE !!!!! was that you

Anonymous on

I will simply say, Good to see you today sir, Do have a wonderful ahead.

Wilfred igberaese on

If I met the CEO in the lift, I’ll greet him morning and said I work in which floor. Kept quiet after this. Most of the time CEO’s brain very busy thinking something, don’t make noise while you’re not working next to him.

Siew on

I will say Hi Sir, I've seen you on TV last month talking about an economy recession and its impacts on railways. If i may say my opinion, our Team here is sure that we can make it and drive our performance above limitations

Islam Kassem on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.