Network Rail Interview Question: If you had 3 mins alone in a ... | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interview Question

Interview Answer

21 Answers

Blagged it

Interview Candidate on 15 Jul 2015

Are you going up or down?

Anonymous on 29 Mar 2016

What is your most pressing problem? Maybe I can help fix it.

Poot on 29 Mar 2016

As a passenger I believe railways are the future transport that everyone will need and want to use for work and pleasure, together we can make our future vision a reality.

Kim on 29 Mar 2016

G'day , how are you?

Mike on 29 Mar 2016

can you press 3 Please

Anonymous on 29 Mar 2016

I'll just smile to express my greetings and would wait if he would be also greeting me in response.

K Padia on 29 Mar 2016

Nothing. In my experience CEO's don't want to talk to lower level roles, and will happily judge you in silence

Anonymous on 29 Mar 2016

Due to a signal failure I am unable to ask any questions, we apologise for any delay caused to your journey.

Martin on 29 Mar 2016

That depends on whether or not I knew them. I am generally polite and constructive but sometimes can not resist complaining if I have a burning issue to discuss with someone who should be able to make a difference.

Anonymous on 29 Mar 2016

I will say Hi Sir, I've seen you on TV last month talking about an economy recession and its impacts on railways. If i may say my opinion, our Team here is sure that we can make it and drive our performance above limitations

Islam Kassem on 29 Mar 2016

Where's the toilet on this floor? I get nervous in lifts.

Barbara Kirk on 29 Mar 2016

You're late again

Mr Meldrew on 29 Mar 2016

Dependents on so many factors.... but based on my lack of ANY data including those factor, probably something along the lines of "s'up?"

Alexander Holman on 3 Jun 2016

"WOW this lift is slow"

Chris on 23 Oct 2016

I would judge the situation and act accordingly. Definitely not going to try to show off if i feel like hes busy with more important stuff

jon on 28 Nov 2016

GODSAKE !!!!! was that you

Anonymous on 28 Dec 2016

I will simply say, Good to see you today sir, Do have a wonderful ahead.

Wilfred igberaese on 14 May 2020

If I met the CEO in the lift, I’ll greet him morning and said I work in which floor. Kept quiet after this. Most of the time CEO’s brain very busy thinking something, don’t make noise while you’re not working next to him.

Siew on 22 Jun 2020

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.