Illumina Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Illumina Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Illumina

3.2

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Illumina (San Diego, CA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Job Application - Video Interview - Phone Interview - On-site Event.
It takes a long time due to the series of stages but it feels very systematic and strategic with no feeling of procrastination at all. The HR communiated clearly with no need of questioning on anything while keeping respectful security. The internship interview process contributes to the positive image of the company overall.

Interview Questions

• Are you an innovator or a collaborator   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Illumina

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Illumina (New York, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

3 runs in total. The first run was video interview that you had to record. 8 questions in total. Be prepared for typical behavioral questions. Second run was simply phone screening by hiring manager. They called it technical but it was just going through your resume.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your resume/relevant project? Why is it related to this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Illumina (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very professional and organized, was divided into 4 stages with a networking event for meet the seniors in the organization.Had a personal interview with members of the team followed by a group task to build a lego block based on instructions given by a team member. We then had another group task where we were given clues to solve a problem by combining all our individual clues

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Illumina (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

Two in person interviews. Met with a few people each time. Very relaxed and easy going. Asked about experience, but also interviewed on cultural fit.

Negotiation

They made an offer. I countered and they accepted.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.