Immunocore Senior Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Immunocore

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Abingdon, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Immunocore (Abingdon, England) in September 2016.

Interview

I was asked to come to the interview about 1 month after applying. I had a quick chat with one HR manager, and then got interviewed by some Senior Scientists/Group Leaders. After that I was given a tour through the different buildings/labs of the company. After a couple of weeks I got a phone interview and one week after I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your path/career.
    Why did you applied?
    What is your development plan?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Immunocore

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Immunocore.

Interview

I applied by E-mail to a position advertised on Immunocore.com and was invited for an interview.
    On the day I had a chat with a friendly HR officer, then I was interviewed by three Scientific group leaders. I was given a tour of the labs and had a coffee with a few team members. Later I had a 1:1 meeting with the Head of Department.
    It was a good experience all round. I am hugely passionate about Immunology and Immunotherapy and it was great to discuss things with like minded people.
    The interview questions tested my knowledge and experience but it felt like a two way process, I was being tested but the interviewers were also keen to promote themselves and Immunocore to me.

Interview Questions

• How do you think Immunocore's ImmTAC platform compares to other cancer immunotherapy strategies?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Immunocore (Milton, East of England, England).

Interview

Focused on science, with friendly approach from the panel and on time. Questions on my previous research and on my current understanding on the company's platform. I didn't get the 'tricky' ones but this could be just out of chance.

Anonymous Employee in Didcot, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Immunocore (Didcot, England) in September 2014.

Interview

Involved a presentation from the CSO, a lab tour, an interview with a panel of four staff and a HR interview. I was made to feel at ease and it was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.