Imperial Corporate Events Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Imperial Corporate Events

2.2

Sales Executive/Junior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imperial Corporate Events (Leicester, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Amazing day, fully enjoyed everything. So welcoming and friendly staff. The day was fun yet informative. Fantastic tasks that were really out of the norm. The recruiters were very well informed with great company knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Describe your last job with one swear word   1 Answer

Executive Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imperial Corporate Events (Leicester, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Team building activities. Briefing on job and company. Individual interviews. Lunch was catered for, there was time to spend with other candidates. Was very laid back just a little long.

Interview Questions

• Can you sell me this event?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imperial Corporate Events (Leicester, England) in December 2016.

Interview

great process.. this is the kind of job you have in you to do or not so the process not only helps the company to get the right people but also helps you get a feel for if the job is for you!!

Interview Questions

• are you motivated by success?   1 Answer

Junior Account Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Imperial Corporate Events (Leicester, England) in November 2016.

Interview

Really easy process applied online got a phone call with a job offer a few days later. No real challenge just goes to show their high staff turnover. No relevant questions asked not even sure if they cared who they were hiring! Nothing more to say really other than don't leave your day job for this place

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.