Imperyo Marketing Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 39 interviews

Interviews at Imperyo

Negative67%
Neutral33%
Applied online100%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Imperyo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Imperyo in Jul 2016

Interview

So I applied for their job and got given an email that they would like to interview me. One of the ladies actually rang me and she was really nice. I arrived at the place 15mins early and had been given a form to fill out with my details. There were several other candidates waiting to be interviewed so the wait time was about 30mins. The interviewer asked usual questions and The training programme and progression appealed to me a lot. He then asked if I'm available the next day for a full day and whether I can pick up a call between 17:00 or 18:00. I was called back for a second interview and was told to bring comfortable shoes as we'd be out the whole day. This confused me, so I did extra research online about the company. After coming across this website it was evident that it was Door to Door selling and they take you to an unknown location, its all commission based. being out the whole day was just ridiculous. Furthermore I decided to email the company asking them what the day will consist of. I got no response, I text and emailed another person and no response. Then the next morning I emailed and rang again there was no response. (Keeping in mind any other email I sent them before they replied straight away.) As I got no response I sent them a final email saying that I will not be attending. After couple minutes I seemed to get a call from them and I went straight into asking her what the day was about. She seemed to divert my answers and not give me proper ones saying things such as "campaign" or "client". I then asked are we going to be out the whole day and is it door to door selling. And she basically said yes. I said I wasn't really interested anymore and conversation was over. I wanted to know the details so I don't travel there and waste my time. But they were just not communicating properly and hiding information from me. Anyone applying make sure you ask specifically what you will be doing!

Interview Questions
  • What is your strengths?
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watford, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Imperyo (Watford, East of England, England, England) in May 2016

Interview

One brief interview, then a full day in next stage, however this is door to door sales, this is a stupid scam to trick you into spending a full 8 hours watching one of their sales reps scam old ladies and the unemployed into making donations/buying stuff they probably don't want. (they drive you a good 30mins away from the office before telling you its door to door, so you can't easily just leave). I left as soon as we got back to the office, wasn't going to waste any more time on these scammers. (although it was interesting to witness what they do).

Interview Questions
  • What separates you from other candidates?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Imperyo (London, England, England)

Interview

Awful, shady and unprofessional First of all the hiring process contains significant false advertising (ironic because Imperyo deem themselves a company that is skilled at 'marketing') The job and its true nature (which I came to find out about in the 2nd interview) involves door knocking and selling product. This is not explicitly stated anywhere in the job description. Income is also provided SOLELY on performance with no basic offered at all. Though sales and marketing are linked, this is strictly a sales role and not marketing, do not be fooled After passing my first interview with an interviewer clearly running through the motions with a much-too-quick PowerPoint presentation I was in fact invited back for a 2nd round. I had my reservations but I gave it a go. Big mistake. Was told that we'd be taking MY car to the destination we'd be selling in. Was also asked trivial and stupid questions whilst driving 70 on the motorway such as: what is 30x2000? Neither relevant to the job or appropriate considering the fact that I was driving in an unfamiliar environment with passengers (3+ my interviewer) that I was entirely accountable for.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed