Infoblox Pre Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Infoblox Pre Sales Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Infoblox

Pre-Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infoblox (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

You will take a personality and IQ test. If you pass those you'll have a few phone interviews. Next step is a face to face interview. Last one is phone interview at the VP level. Then decision.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infoblox

Pre Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infoblox.

Interview

Was not looking ,HR found me online. Multiple calls with Sales Managers, SE Manager, SEs. Went onsite for interview for 2.5 hrs. Was told at the last second by HR that I had to prepare a presentation. Ok, whatever. I whipped something up.
    Got the sense that SE's are rode hard and put up wet. ( One of the Sales Reps said something to the effect " Oh yeah....we run <a current SE> ragged." )They were very cagy about travel requirements. In one conversation it was %20 in another it was %70. I expressed my reservations and have not heard back. Oh well. It gave me some interview experience and they seemed quite a nice bunch. Ball-buster Sales. Smart Engineers. To bad, I could have helped sell a lot of gear for them.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses ?   1 Answer

Pre Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infoblox (London, England) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied via a head-hunter. Slow ( actually not officially finished since I did not get any form of communication) process. Had to call back many time. Absolutely no answer via email and/or phone. Borderline rude. Even if new opening I will not apply. Infoblox HR conveys a pretty bad image of their company. Deeply disturbing when at the same time you have the CEO moaning on Bloomberg that they cannot source engineers....

Interview Questions

• classic questions from the Head hunter.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.