Informa Delegate Relations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Informa Delegate Relations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Informa

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Informa (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview which was a mock sales call where I had to sell one of their events. After successfully passing this stage, this was followed by a group interview at their office.

Interview Questions

• What are the five most important things in your life right now? (3 material, 2 immaterial)   Answer Question
  • What are the 3 most important attributes to do well in this job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Informa

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Informa (London, England).

Interview

After being put forward by a recruiter you'll be invited for the interview. Interviews are usually held at 8am and last for at least 3 hours. They're conducted by group. Expect to have to pick an object from a list and then give a sales presentation on that. You'll also need to write lists of things such as how you'll spend your first commission. After that the interviewers (typically 2) will go through individual CVs in-front of everyone. Expect to be asked tough questions they want to see how you think on your feet and sell yourself.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Informa (London, England) in April 2016.

Interview

First Stage = 5 min role play call. Was asked a few tricky questions about the event I was selling. If you do not know the answer, keep cool and say that you will send an email with all information required.
    Second Stage = Invited in for a group interview with two other candidates. Had to draw a shield and split it into 4 sections and fill each section with 5 points answering questions like: "5 most valuable things to you, 3 of them have to be material." We then had to present our "shield" to the group. We were also given a bit of paper with an item written on it and we had to sell this item (like the pen moment in Wolf of Wall Street.) Finally, they went through my CV and picked it apart.

Interview Questions

• Your 3 best attributes that suite you to a job in sales.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.