Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

7,449 Interview Reviews

2.6

Sort:

Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

I sent in my resume. They reached out to me and scheduled an initial interview. It was to get to know who I was as a person and a worker to see if I was a good fit. After that, we scheduled a final more formal interview where we talked about my goals and the company. I got an offer within 3 weeks of the interview.

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

RECEIVED CALL FROM COMPANY RECRUITER FOR AN INITIAL SCREENING INTERVIEW, AND THEN ADVANCED TO TWO FOLLOW-UP INTERVIEW WITH THE HR MANAGER AND THE CONSULTIGN PARTNER.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Video interview with 2 employees. Very relaxed and easy. They just asked about what is in the resume and few questions on school project. It was very laid back so just be relax and flow naturally

Interview Questions

• What are the 4 fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Contacted by recruited, applied online, then video interview with two people where basic technical and interviewing questions. Be prepared for the technical questions as the person who asked me these questions was very condescending.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I spoke to a campus recruiter about open positions during a career event at my university. This was followed by e-mail correspondence about the associate role for development, a phone screening about prior experience, and an online web-meeting interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the structure of an object in an OOP language and the four features of an object.   5 Answers
    • What are some ways to insert data in a list in a language such as Python.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter to apply, after doing that I was giving a hacker rank test which would be considered difficult for the position they are asking people to apply to. After I finished the test I had two interviews which were great and Interviewers were friendly. But Everytime I spoke to someone I would be asked if I was applying to a different position from what was mentioned to me. Anyway received offer which was a very low ball offer for expected work and the amount of testing one had to go through. They don't negotiate and weren't even close to my next lowest offer more than 15k less. Do not apply! Apply elseware seems like a company that just hires you as a number.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in November 2017.

Interview

Applied on glassdoor, heard back a week later. 10 minute phone call to see if I could be a good fit and set up video interview. 30 minute interview with 2 people who know their stuff.

Interview Questions

• know the 4 principles of OOP, they will ask you to describe each one.   Answer Question
    • Know the software development life cycle, waterfall, and .   Answer Question
    • normalization of databases, joins, keys (sql)   Answer Question
    • basic cs principles, describe recursion, loops, classes, interfaces, inheritance   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Basking Ridge, NJ (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through the recruiter. Entire process was about 3 weeks initial phone call to set up for 15 questions of hackerank online assessment (logic questions easy). After that followed 40 mins of technical interview which was fairly easy.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy compared to most of the other companies that I have interviewed with. They make you Skype and there's two people that ask you questions. As long as you know the basics, you're ok. There was no coding questions, but I would advise to know the object oriented principles.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

Interview with 2 people, one behavioral (15 mins) and one technical (30 mins). Basic knowledge of languages, and background of your resume. Does not ask detailed questions. Interviewers nice and easy to talk to

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.