Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

8,633 Interview Reviews

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

This was professional and more than anything an interesting discussion. Most questions were technology related. Other than that, I was asked if I am comfortable in different types of projects.

Interview Questions

• Type of development environments used in the past   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Basic technical round with questions based on logic, English, and math. It was a 30-45mins exam and they shortlisted candidates based on the results. Once, shortlisted from the first round, there was a behavioral interview. They also asked few basic technical questions also.

Interview Questions

• Explain the functionality of linked list?   5 Answers

Tech Associate Interview

Interview

It starts with a quick phone screen. Then an IQ test and then an hour-long video interview including behavioral and technical questions. Mostly behavioral interview, technicals were more conceptual rather implementation questions.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Buffalo, NY (US)).

Interview

It was made up of 3 rounds of Interview. General questions, HR Interview then technical Interview. The technical interview was made of questions and definitions about JAVA or C++ or Python programming. I was asked to choose programming language.

PM Interview

Interview

Process is heavy on end-client acceptance. Need better job on process & expectations improvement before, during and after interview.
    The internal expectations of onsite hire are also not well laid. The joining process was very bumpy as well.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Standard interview process like most Indian companies.The selection process had 2 steps - an aptitude test and an HR round .Aptitude test was basically quants and vocab,HR round was easy standard stuff

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

First-round - Aptitude Assessment. A bit lengthy. Question mix of RC, verbal, quants and logical reasoning. RC's were a bit lengthy.
    Fairly easy. Simple questions on SDLC and java.
    On-campus interview
    And some behavioral questions.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Had an online assessment test consisting of aptitude and English skills questions. Not much difficult. I passed the test.Then had a HR Interview. Pretty straight forward questions.Then got mail with the offer letter.

Interview Questions

Interview

Got a phone call from the recruiter to ask about basic background and work visa status etc. They then scheduled an interview over webex which lasted about an hour. Overall it was extremely easy. They asked pretty basic CS concepts and logic questions. No coding.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I was notified about my interview 1 week before the interview date. It was a webcam interview that lasted roughly 45 minutes. I was told I got the job within 2 days, and that i'd be moving across the globe.

Interview Questions

• Because it was a .NET interview they asked a lot of c# questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Campus placement: they shortlisted students based on written test technical and aptitude and called for in person interview.They gotta focus more on cv and questions were on cv.communication is something they looked for

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.