Infosys Interview Questions

Updated 11 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Infosys

HardAverageEasy
Found 10549 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Infosys
Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Interview process consisted of two steps. The first step was an online assessment. Once you pass the assessment the next step is to attend a simple face to face interview. After that a final decision will be made.

Interview Questions
  • Brief self introduction and simple programming algorithms.
    Answer Question
Infosys
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Total 3rounds 2 coding each coding round consists of 3coding questions 1human resources +Technical And got this opportunity through hack with infy contest And i got selected for system engineer specialist role and the entire process will be virtual

Interview Questions
  • Data structure and algorithms questions Oops Project in depth
Infosys
Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Very well conducted,with the interviewer personally trying to get to know me.He was extremely approachable and understanding,and infact,I actually learnt a lot during the interview.Professionally conducted with a personal touch.
Infosys
Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Not satisfied as he is not in good mood to interview me. Frst interview scheduled on one day virtually but no one in that virtual room to interview me I waited for half an hour and left that interview. And again it's rescheduled but no use

Interview Questions
Infosys
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

3 rounds, technical, and HR round in an online video calling application after shortlisting the resume which was sent earlier through email. Later they released a list of candidates qualified for the next round and so on

Interview Questions
Infosys
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

It was only 1 round,They asked everything mentioned in my resume very politely. I got selected because I was little bit prepared from which projects I did,java basics,framework basics,frontend basics and they have explained the answer to me which I couldn't answer. After that on the same day they informed me that I was selected then had talk with hr regarding salary information and job details.

Interview Questions
  • Asked core java questions,JDK,jvm,stream, annotations in spring and hibernate and angular js
Infosys
Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

30 minutes via video conference with team of 3. They did not appear on camera but I was required to. Questions were mainly technical regarding what I know about basic programming.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly about HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, GIT vs Github, MongoDB, SQL and OPP
  • What is a constructor? A special method that is used to initialize objects.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi)

Interview

All the questions they asked were from old technologies. purley from Asp. Net, javascript etc.. That was the reason why they offered just half of my current salary and they said this is best salary we can afford for this position.

Interview Questions
Infosys
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Aptitude test followed Campus interview with technical and HR questions. Aptitude test had quantative and qalitative questions. Got results the same day. Next day technical interview.

Interview Questions
Infosys
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

3 rounds 1st round technical after that Maneger and finally HR . Interview process is good compare to other companies. Relevant to the technology, very good. Relevant to the technology, very good. Relevant to the technology, very good. Relevant to the technology, very good.

Interview Questions
  • Relevant to the technology, very good
Infosys
Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Interview for Non-Engineering Students was Easy to get through as the process seems to be tough it is enough to be confident in your Skills, To get selected to Interview process one must have basics knowledge on Aptitudes to clear the same, According to me Interviewer test the truthness in you as well as whether you are capable or not.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Questions related to academics Questions related to Projects
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10,549 Interviews