Inmarsat Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Inmarsat Interview Questions

Interviews at Inmarsat

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inmarsat (London, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview, onsite interview. Walk me through resume. In addition to a hiring manager, met with managers, employees, and other staff. handle each type of interview as you progress up the interview ladder towards a job offer.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Inmarsat (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Regular question. Why this job, long hours and stand up all day. Nothing much more to add. Easy process nothing that wasn't expected . But overall very easy and you should get job.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand up for a long time   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inmarsat in February 2015.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me. I talked with them and then set up a call with the CEO. The phone calls went well. Very nice people. The CEO was very upfront and honest about the position and roadmap. After that, there was a code challenge. I took my personal time and completed the challenge. I never heard back from them. I emailed them a few times about it, they never got back to me.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Inmarsat (Orlando, FL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Recruiter was too focused on salary requirements.
    First phone interview, half hour with senior employee, indicated potential match.
    Second phone interview with less senior employee clearly showed the company does not agree on what they want and some of them are on a quest for a purple porpoise.
    They declined the 3rd step of a skills test; I would likely have aced the test but declined any offer due to low salary and indications of a poor work environment.

Interview Questions

• I asked them about the company's negative reputation in the community.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Bay, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Inmarsat (Palm Bay, FL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Several senior devs were in town when I came in for an informal interview. The informal interview went very well so it led to a test that involved multiple stages of development. The test involved creation of a threadpool-based job-runner that would consume objects generically and perform transforms upon them. The specific transform in this case was a Wireshark file that described some network packets. It was to dissemble the packet into its various fields as described in wireshark.

Global Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inmarsat (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Almost half a day assessment with set tasks. Groups and individual assessment. Very calm environment and highly professionals conducting the interview. Whether you pass or fail, there is nothing like that here, you will come out with good experience.

Interview Questions

• Networking essential
      Attention in detail and way of communication
      1 to 1
      Team play   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inmarsat (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Positive experience with the interview and friendly hiring manager. Standard interview questions, no tricks, no grilling, skills test. The hiring manager was interested in motivation, skills and past experiences. Was also asked about my hobbies at the final interview.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Inmarsat (London, England) in May 2019.

Interview

Interviews with HR, line manager and different team members. In some case a case presentation could be requested and/or an interview via Skype (or other remote applications) with senior management.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eysins (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Inmarsat (Eysins (Switzerland)) in April 2019.

Interview

First phone screening with the HR team in UK. Basic questions with a positive feedback regarding a potenital F2F interview in Eysins, Switzerland. This second F2F interview was dense and smartly driven by quite a big panel of experts (2 in persons and few others via webex). A last technical interview was hold by phone, I felt it significantly less engaging than the F2F one. I had the impression that the interview was just a formality, nothing challenging, very suspicious to me. This gave me the feeling that the candidate was already chosen before the interview. The last interviewer told me I will get feedback within the two next days. No news for the 2 next weeks, I asked for a feedback regarding my application several times. They tried to call me as I was not available for a call. I asked them for a writtrn feedback, hopeless. Unfortunately, this company is not able to provide feedback as it was agreed, even less after explicit requests, This was for me a clear red flag regarding the company's culture, which had nothing to do with how the company describes itself on the website.

Interview Questions

• How to reverse client churning thanks to anayltics?   1 Answer

Global Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Inmarsat (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Delayed and delayed. The management make appointments then go on holiday. forget they have trips... expect you to travel to london at a drop of the hat and then re arrange last minute. No feed back given

Interview Questions

• why you wish to work here. explain the market were in   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.