InnerWorkings Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InnerWorkings Interview Questions

Interviews at InnerWorkings

2.5

Internal Auditor Interview

Interview

The recruiter was very kind. However, the hiring manager was rude, brash and didn’t seem prepared with any interview questions. Seemed like they were looking for a very specific type of experience.

Production Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at InnerWorkings in August 2019.

Interview

This company reached out to me via LinkedIn messaging. Process I followed: Initial phone screen, second phone interview, in-person interview with technical assessment prior to arrival, third phone interview, then final review phone call. Communication with their hiring team was inconsistent and unclear at times. At the on-site interview, both parties weren't especially welcoming, and they didn't introduce me to ANY of the people I would be working for - no idea what the culture was like at all. They reacted positively and made it very clear they were interested, in both the in-person interview and the final phone call. I didn't hear anything for 3 weeks until I finally e-mailed for follow-up. Didn't hear back from follow-up for another four days. They called me back on the 4th day and didn't have the courtesy to even leave a voicemail. I had to call them back for them to tell me they actually went with someone with more experience, which they never described as an issue in any of the FIVE interviews I had with them. Overall, pretty unprofessional, unorganized, and rude hiring process. After five interviews with a company I expect more respect and transparency than this.

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InnerWorkings (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

It was a standard interview, but it was a bit unorganized because they had just moved to a larger location. I spoke with two employees in the department in addition to the original HR contact. One employee I met with in person and the other I spoke to over the phone.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at InnerWorkings (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

HR found me on LinkedIn and reached out to me regarding VP opening. We had a phone interview which I thought went pretty well. HR started they would get back to me in few days and they never did. I followed up with an email and they never responded. I thought this was extremely rude, given that they scouted me first. I think this says alot about the company. We spoke about salary requirement and their salary range was very low for VP.

Direct Mail Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InnerWorkings (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online, received an email to set up a phone interview which I thought went fabulously well.

This job requires use of all of my best talents and my past employers have always recognized my skills with promotions and awards.

I was told I would hear from them for the next interview in 3-5 days. I followed up with a thanks for the great interview email.

have heard nothing and emails are not answered. And now I see the job is closed.

That lack of respect after a great interview with a discussion that spoke to follow up speaks volumes to me; good bye INNERWORKINGS. Courtesy and respect are the cornerstones of proper business relationships.

Interview Questions

• describe your background and direct mail experience, problem solving abilities, what am i looking for now.   Answer Question

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InnerWorkings (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was already working on another account through InnerWorkings and was pretty much begged to take my current job because they couldn't find anyone.
    I was interviewing elsewhere and the person interviewing me asked me what I needed to make in order to take the new roll. She confirmed that I could make that and it would be no problem. When it came down to a contract, I was offered 10K below that and wouldn't budge on going any higher.

Senior Business Process Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was one of the most unorganized I have ever experienced. I came in for the initial interview only to find out that 2 out of the 5 people I was supposed to meet were not available. After finally being able to schedule a time with them (3 weeks later) I had to follow up with the HR coordinator for an update. After giving her my availability for a decision she never reached back out to me. Interviews are the first sign into the company and how they operate, this process made me feel that they didnt care about me as a candidate and felt like a waste of my time. The company seemed to have great potential, they need to work on their organization skills when bringing in candidates and take the time to make it seem like they are important.

Interview Questions

InnerWorkings Response

19 Sep 2018 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for your interview feedback and apologize for your interview experience. Our Talent Acquisition team works hard to make each candidate feel supported through the interview process. Some of our interview processes are longer than others and we strive to give as much communication to our candidates as possible and will work on our process to be sure we're continuing to do so.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InnerWorkings (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

To say it was brief is an understatement. I applied for a position and had an initial phone interview. I waited for the HR recruiter to call me and after 45 minutes, I sent him a message and called the number on his contact information. I did not hear back and waited a few days, I sent a message if the phone interview was still going to happen and still no reply. I have been managing for many years and if this is the first initial contact with an organization, they should make a pleasant experience. This was not a pleasant experience. If they were to contact me now, I would turn down the initial interview.

InnerWorkings Response

26 Apr 2018 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry to hear that your interview was unsuccessful. We always try our best to facilitate a professional and comfortable interview process for all our candidates, but recognize that mistakes do happen during the process. Please feel free to email me directly to discuss your experience: emckinnon@inwk.com, Emily McKinnon, Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at InnerWorkings (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

I received an email asking to submit a date and time for a phone interview. I responded back to the email promptly and set up a time for the phone interview. The girl in HR confirmed the meeting time and stated she would call me. When it came to that date and time I did not receive a call. After thirty minutes of waiting, I emailed the girl in HR who set up the phone interview asking if we could reschedule. I never received an email back from her. No one emailed me to let me know they could not make the meeting. They stood me up and had no decency to at least notify me that they were not interested in me anymore. My time was obviously not important to them.

Entry-level Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InnerWorkings (Irvine, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted within a week after applying online. A very professionally conducted in-person interview. Welcoming and friendly environment, interested in my work and how I responded to tough projects. Asked me great questions and was very clear about company expectations. They even gave me a tour to show me the kind of projects I would be taking on! Interview was an hour long. I was impressed by the entire process and the staff I interviewed with. Everyone was super supportive and kind.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever received a project with very little instruction? What was the project and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself, questions about your previous role/experience, (mine happened to be student)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.