Inspire 212 Events and Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Inspire 212 Events and Marketing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Inspire 212

1 Interview Review

1.0

Events and Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inspire 212 (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

My appointment was supposed to be at 5PM but when I arrived I had to wait 40 min more because they tried to squeeze too many people in the same day.
Since there were too many people and not enough time they started interviewing 2 people at the same time.
The receptionist gave to all the people waiting a piece of paper where to write last experiences, education and skills. This made me think that they didn't even look at the CVS during the selection process. Anyway!
The recruiter started talking about the company for 10 min, he asked very dull questions but the best was about to come. He made pretty clear that the company wasn't looking for Events and Marketing associates but coaches to train future employees. When I said I wasn't interested in that position since that wasn't what I applied for he got slightly angry. "So for you it's not enough working for this company!"
Well, NO.

Interview Questions

• What's the skill you'd like to get from this position? (???)   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.