Inspire 212 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Inspire 212 Interview Questions

Interviews at Inspire 212

2.0

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inspire 212 (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I hadn't applied to this company, but I was contacted by the HR team via email on a Tuesday morning, asking me to confirm a time for an "in-person screening" round on the same day; no mention of the role whatsoever. Apparently, the managing director of the company (called Jenna) would be interviewing me as she thought I'd be a great fit, though they had actually closed their interviews already. This was highly strange because companies generally don't prefer to invest their time & resources in preliminary "screening." Moreover, the proposed interview slot had a day-date mismatch - the day mentioned was Tuesday, but the date was of Wednesday. This was strike one, but I emailed them back asking about the role and requesting for a brief exploratory call. I also inquired about the interview location. The company had insanely positive reviews on Google, and that interested me.

I got a reply the next day - none of my queries were answered, but I was again asked to confirm a time as the Managing Director was willing to extend the deadline in order to accommodate me. The day-date mismatch continued (I wonder how a professional makes the same mistake even after being clearly pointed out). I replied saying that I need to understand the role before committing a time. A series of similar emails went back and forth - none gave me an inkling about the role, none clarified any of my questions. This was strike two.

I checked out the company website, which didn't clearly convey what the company actually did. I looked them up on several job portals, and I didn't find a single job post relevant to my profile. I started reading the Google reviews - they looked fake. I read up interview reviews on glassdoor and realized that this might be a scam. This was strike three. I immediately emailed them, thanking them for the opportunity but informing them that I'd not be attending the interview.

The whole affair seemed quite sketchy, and I decided to stay away from it.

Interview Questions

• We'll discuss how you are a great fit in the company. (mentioned in their email)   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inspire 212.

Interview

I had received an email inviting me for an interview after I had uploaded my CV to Indeed. They gave no information in the email and when asked for further information I was told the role would be explained in detail during the interview and that the interview was a casual interview. I dressed professionally and tried to be as prepared as I could be for the interview. When I arrived there were a number of people in the waiting room, waiting be interviewed. I was given a form to fill out with all of my basic information, all information that was already on my CV. I was interviewed by the CEO of the company who looked like she hadn't even been home from the night before!
    She told me they don't actually hire marketing managers and that only their existing staff are promoted to the managerial position. She hadn't looked at my CV at all and I felt like this was a mass recruitment process for them where they invited so many people in and didn't take any time in their selection process. She told me she would call me that day yet I didn't hear anything back from the company at all.
    Poor experience from start to finish.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inspire 212 in July 2020.

Interview

THEY HAVE CHANGED THEIR NAME TO VP PROMOTIONS. I applied for the job on LinkedIn, where it was advertised as a position where they preferred sports people. I looked at all the information, which described a great, entry level, marketing assistant role. Weeks later, I checked my spam folder (1st RED FLAG) to see a week-old email from them saying I had an online interview the NEXT DAY. I quickly clicked the option in the email to choose another date, since the one in the email had already passed. Their booking system allowed me to book another interview for either that day or the next day- no other options. I tried to reply to the email with a 'Thank you' message, which was when I got an automated response from Outlook telling me that the HR girl's email literally did not exist (2nd RED FLAG). Researching the company, I saw that their pictures on their website all had a watermark of 'Inspire 212', which I Googled. That search led me to this page. Upon a quick read I withdrew my application before the interview even took place.

Vague Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vauxhall, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Inspire 212 (Vauxhall, England).

Interview

an hour late in a hired office in vauxhall. interview was a sales pitch that required me to take a loan out with them to pay for training. this was a few years ago now, but as of today, VP Promotions and Blue Shark solutions are the companies that have replaced Inspire 212. avoid at all costs. they are exploitative adding to societies misery, depression and mental health and should be ashamed of themselves

Interview Questions

• we need the money straight away as a deposit, cheque or card?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inspire 212 in April 2020.

Interview

The interview process is interesting, there are three interviews, two with another trainee manager and one with the manager, they didn’t ask too much about myself at first, just stated that they want motives people who can make commission, that’s all.

Junior Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Inspire 212.

Interview

It’s not an interview it’s a sales pitch. To basically summarise the company it is an MLM
    Scheme. With previous marketing experience I went into this interview with backed up knowledge of what was too be expected. They told me I would be working Towards a ‘manager role’.
    The way it is set out:
    You go through training of 5 stages. The first stage you are basically on the streets trying to sell a charity subscription. That’s great however you are expected to do this from 8am until 6pm and pay for your own travel. During this time you will spend about an hour and a half in the ‘office’. BUT WAIT... there is no office. I questioned them on what software they would use to be quickly shut down with a response ‘you spend more time in the office in the next stages’
    They tell you: You will advance from this first stage is 4 - 6 weeks. My initial thought was well if it is going to pay off I don’t mind putting in the extreme dedication for a short period of time. LIE: When speaking to the employees and simply asking what stage they are at, most of them said they were on the first stage but are quickly progressing. It takes a quick LinkedIn search to find out those exact employees have been working there for over a year. A year of low pay, extremely long hours and for no progress.

This was meant to be a quick summary but I am so disgusted that an organisation could do this.

DEBUNKING THEIR ‘KEY SELLING POINTS’
    1. Progress is unlikely from what evidence I have found whilst researching.
    2. They do not truthfully (morally) tell you what the company ACTUALLY is and your role. Questioning them on basic organisational properties such as threats/weaknesses and how their business model was formed their answer was basically ‘there are no threats’ or sugar coating that it’s not an MLM.
    3. I’m not even going to start on the other 3 ‘phases’ because you won’t reach them. Not because you aren’t hard working or dedicated, because it’s a straight up MLM (Pyramid scheme)

If you go get offered an interview please make sure you read through glass door first and you are aware.

Interview Questions

• An inspirational sales pitch followed by ‘what makes a good leader’....   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

2 stage process with trial day, experiencing what the job would be like.
    Fairly organised
    Was waiting longer than expected to be called into the interview despite booking an interview time prior.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inspire 212 (London, England) in February 2020.

Interview

15 minutes
    Didn’t have a chance to ask questions
    Nice to know stages to move up
    Interviewed by MD
    Travel perks when done well
    Let me know same day if successful to next stage
    Next stage more shadowing to see what they do

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inspire 212 (London, England) in February 2020.

Interview

It literally was a 5 second interview, complete waste of time! Went in for the first round was told about the company and was LITERALLY MADE TO WAIT FOR 2 hours after the given time of the interview. Would not recommend!

Interview Questions

• why I wanted to join the firm
      What my goals would be for the next 5 years
      why I felt the company was good for me   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Inspire 212 (London, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Submitted my CV through LinkedIn and was invited to an informal interview the following day. Told not to prepare and that the interview would just be a conversation with someone from the company mainly to explain to me what they did and more about the role. I was asked to fill in a form beforehand with personal details, as well as my career goals and available start date. I was seen 1 hour after my allotted interview time - interviewer was very nice, but looking at my information mentioned that they were looking for someone to start immediately. Never heard back after the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.