Inspired Gaming Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Senior Software Engineer

Inspired Gaming Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Inspired Gaming

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Had 1 online test, a technical round, a coding round and a techno-managerial round. Got through all of them. All rounds up until this point were good.

For HR discussion had to go to the office. The company has an anti-wfh culture and requires people to work from office.

The talent acquisition specialist in charge takes a very condescending tone during discussions and fails to understand that applicants are attending interviews in the middle of their work hours. Not at all flexible with there timing although he expects the applicant to reschedule if need be.

The talent acquisition specialist is not doing a good enough job at hiring people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Inspired Gaming

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming (London, England) in June 2014.

Interview

It was mainly focussed on Java multithreading and Core Java. it started from a phone call then two face-to-face rounds. It took two days for them to make me an offer.

Interview Questions

• All questions around multithreading.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.