Intel Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Intel Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

4,043 Interview Reviews

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. There were three interviewers for a thirty minute interview. The first fifteen minutes were spent talking about my resume and skills. The last fifteen minutes were simple coding questions with pencil and paper, then a couple hardware questions. At the end, there was a Q and A where I could ask questions to them.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. It was a thirty minute interview with three people. They spent the first 15 minutes asking about my resume and the last asking me technical questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

1 behavioural phone interview with manager. 2 technical phone interviews with engineers. Each phone call was 60-90 minutes. Study up on data structures, dynamic programming, and basics of operating systems. My interviewers were pretty understanding, and I was given an offer around 2 weeks after my last interview.

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2020.

Interview

I applied pretty late in the process, had one phone screening with the project lead. Mostly just asked about past projects that I worked on. I was expecting some behavioral, but he just described what an intern would do in the position and asked questions about projects I had worked in.

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ (US)).

Interview

Received a phone call from hiring manager and was asked to come in for an interview the following Friday evening. Interviewed with the hiring manager, another manager on the same shift, and an engineer. About 2 weeks later, received an offer in excess of my salary expectations.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you made a mistake at work, and explain the resolution to said mistake. Be specific, the more detail the better!   Answer Question
    • Have you ever worked in a manufacturing environment, or with heavy equipment?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time where you were forced to make a judgement call without input from a manager or supervisor. Explain the process behind making the decision you made.   Answer Question

Module Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Went for an on-site one day long interview. The entire day was packed with meeting employers at different level within the department. Gave an hour long presentation. There was ample time given for lunch. All the employers were really supportive of the the breaks, if needed.

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Two interviews and both were about my resume and very positive experiences. I don't think it was that bad. Both were with members of the. team I was trying to join

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone interview two rounds and followed by onsite interview that had around 4-5 sessions each of around 45 minutes to 1 hour. process took around 2 weeks. process was well planned and

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Contacted by a contracting company to apply for a contract position at Intel. Process took 2 weeks.
    1 hour interview with 4-5 people. Given problems to solve in paper and picked 2 problems to solve. Fairly straightforward. Questions were asked in C.

Non-Technical Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

2 phone interviews. First one was by employees in the role I applied for. They asked about my technical knowledge and my interest in Intel. 2nd one was with the hiring manager and was free-flow.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over someone else?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.