Intel Corporation Product Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Intel Corporation Product Development Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

2.9

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Sacramento, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I have applied same day the job was posted through the workday portal , two days later a hiring manager scheduled time for interview later they put me on hold followed by another manager disusing with me after two weeks very next day i got the information check.

Interview Questions

• Projects related to testing and validation since the job is related to that nature   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

2 phone interview and an onsite superday. I was able to meet all the important managers on the superday and they were all super friendly. The had behavior and technical although the technical portion was not extremely challenging

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Applied through employee referral & was scheduled a 1 hour phone interview. The interview was based on my resume & was asked to explain about any software project you did. Was asked questions on CMOS hardware & its basics. Also asked to explain a c code. Was asked few tricky logical reasoning questions which were quite hard.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I interviewed at Intel, San Jose. I was referred to this position and I got a call two days later asking me to set up a phone interview. A week later I had a second phone interview and the next day I was invited for an onsite interview.
    The process was pretty quick since they were looking for someone to join immediately. I got the offer the very next week following my onsite interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

2 rounds.
    First was a phone call involving few technical questions and behavioral questions.
    Next was an onsite interview. 3 hours 3 interviews. It was more of a discussion than grilling. Involved technical questions, statistics, logical reasoning and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Techincal: Memories, digital logic, computer architecture, C++/Python/Perl coding ( just the logic mainly)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online in January 2018 and Had a phone interview of 38 mins in April. They asked basic questions regarding memory storage cell structures, MOSFET and BJT comparison, some basic statistics questions and questions regarding the resume.
    Then got a call the next day to setup an onsite interview at Intel’s Folsom office for 3 hours with 4 interviewers.
    First round was behavioral with some questions regarding the resume.
    Second round was computer architecture with some data structures questions on the side.
    Third round was why intel and waveform debugging and statistical analysis using root cause analysis
    Fourth round was analog and setup and hold time analysis
    Still waiting on the result

Interview Questions

• How to debug setup and hold time on silicon?   1 Answer

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

The Interview conducted in November 2017. It was through reference.

The Phone interview was totally based on my previous experience. Next day I got an invitation for One to One Interview.

The Interview lasted for 4 hours. With four different interviewers with hiring manager as well.

The question was all conceptual nothing new.

STILL WAITING FOR RESULT FOR after 3 MONTH is completed still getting same reply that you are Consider for this position.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Interview

Two phone screen rounds
    One HR round- Why Intel? Why this role? and one Technical round- each 45 mins.
    On-site five rounds- Morning 9 to evening 4.30 - each 45 mins

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screen basic logic design questions, after three weeks of phone screen got call for onsite. Five rounds computer architecture, logic design, perl/python, basic SV, basic Verilog, basic problem solving questions from manager.

Interview Questions

• MEOSI protocol, flip flop conversions, decoders, perl coding , file handling, reg ex, lunch round with team, last round with manager for basic problem solving skills, probability and some computer architecture basic problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I got a mail from the hiring manager to set up a phone interview with a senior technician. Had a phone screening interview for an hour and then called for an on site interview. Interviewed the whole day with different technical groups on logic analog vlsi concepts and a behavioral round

Interview Questions

• I have two glasses of 3 ounces and 5 ounces. Give me 4 ounces of liquid   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.