Intelligent Energy Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

Employee Referral17%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intelligent Energy

Intelligent Energy

Application

I interviewed at Intelligent Energy

Interview

Meeting with two principal engineers, technical interview. HR processes were very poor including not informing me of a policy which affected my application. Lack of clarity on the policies amounted to lying by omission

Interview Questions
  • How does a fuel cell work
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loughborough, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligent Energy (Loughborough, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Remote interview, followed by on-site panel interview with practical assessment. Interviewers and recruitment contact professional throughout hiring process. Engaged in crisp and meaningful discussions on the role and fit within the company.

Interview Questions
  • Practical: Present/Explain UAV and fuel cell components and operation to a non-technical audience. Interview Questions: Technical and competency type questions to probe understanding of Fuel Cell/UAV systems and customer service/team working abilities.

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intelligent Energy (Loughborough, England, England)

Interview

Informal discussion with a couple of engineers. Pretty relaxed. Gave usual probing on background and how I would fit into the company. There were various technical electronic theory based questions and the usual discussion about my history and technical fit. They gave me a tour around the facility. Generally an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intelligent Energy (Loughborough, England, England) in Jun 2014

Interview

I was a consultant was offered a full time position based upon my work output & interaction with the Operations & Quality team up to that point. They were apparently looking to hire in Sr level experience.

Interview Questions
  • None. I was surprised as this was unanticipated. I reviewed their offer. It was lowball & less then I was already making (by a long shot).

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Intelligent Energy (Loughborough, England, England) in Jun 2014

Interview

Personal recommendation. Informal chats. Visit to site and informal chat with 2 more senior managers. Offer followed up quite quickly afterwards. Made lots of promises regarding the maturity of the product.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Intelligent Energy (Loughborough, England, England) in May 2014

Interview

My second interview at IE consisted of a panel of two engineers asking a mix of technical and competency type questions. Much of it was focused on my previous experience of delivering working systems. Overall the atmosphere was friendly and felt like engineers discussing the challenges of their respective jobs. This helped me to feel more relaxed and deliver appropriate responses.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intelligent Energy (Loughborough, England, England) in Sep 2013

Interview

The interview process for me was daunting, but the staff/HR put you at ease, The 1 day process consisted of introduction presentation , psychometric test, group exercise, 1 to 1 and skills assessment. They replied within a week and was offered a role within the company. Depending on the role you apply for there may be additional theory/Technical assessment.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Intelligent Energy
RSS Feed</>Embed