InterContinental Hotels Group Banquet Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterContinental Hotels Group Banquet Server Interview Questions

Interviews at InterContinental Hotels Group

1.0

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

No interview. Fill out application. There was no background work history required , no drug screening, no health screening at all. Very un-professional. The hotel brought a group of people collectively to work at the hotel and provided high cost housing which was taken from their paychecks. Four employees per apartment. They spoke only Spanish in the hotel which created many problems in the Banquet job.

Other Interview Reviews for InterContinental Hotels Group

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (San Juan, PR (US)).

Interview

They used a Temporary Agency and after take severa; test. about 4 and approve I start to work and then without reason they told me they no they no wanted to me working there any more. But they no have excuses they said that I work slow, when I have enough experience more than ten years and I finish before than others and bring a good service to the customers. Also I have 5 awards for the good service from other recognized Hotel.

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Hammond, LA (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Sat down with the GM and they asked situational questions. Very informal. The GM asked about my prior experience and what I could bring to the team. I start work just two days later. Most of the employees say that all they need is a warm body and that all of the interviews are just as easy.

Banquet Server Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group in July 2009.

Interview

It was super easy, just walked in, luckily the manager was there. Since it was summer, she needed help. If she's not there, you can easily just get an application and drop it off at the front desk. I received a call a few days later and was asked brief questions, then hired.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.