InterContinental Hotels Group Communications Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterContinental Hotels Group Communications Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at InterContinental Hotels Group

Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group.

Interview

The process was long (about 3 months) and thorough. Everyone was very kind and engaging. Started with a phone screen, then a panel interview with potential colleagues, 1:1 with direct supervisor and 1:1 with the VP. Stayed in touch a lot with the recruiter, who was helpful but sometimes hard to get a response from.

Interview Questions

• Give three words that describe you at your best and at your worst.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for InterContinental Hotels Group

Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group.

Interview

Really depends on the hiring team. I was screened by our recruiter. Then I did a behavioral phone interview. Then I was interviewed by the Director and Manager of the team.

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

There were several rounds of interviews with the recruiter, hiring manager, and two team members. The final interview was with the executive of the team that I would support in the role.

Interview Questions

• 3 words that describe you at your best and 3 words that describe you at your not so best.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.