InterContinental Hotels Group Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterContinental Hotels Group Interview Questions in New York, NY

Interviews at InterContinental Hotels Group

2.3

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied thru Glassdoor on a Friday
    Was invited for an F2F Interview the following Monday. (Was happy that application process is fast)
    Asked to be rescheduled on a Tuesday. Recruiter says ok. (Pretty lenient when it comes to applicants, which is nice)

Interview was easy.

What concerns me is that interview is too fast. They really made me feel like they only accommodated me because I was already there and felt like I was wasting their time.

I am assuming that the recruiter only gathered applicants without even checking their credentials so she has people to present to her Hiring Manager. (Bad Practice in my opinion)

Asked when will i receive feedback. They said the next day, more than 7days already still no feedback. Will not bother following-up on the status in this case.

Associate Manager, Americas Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager after submitting a resume through campus recruiting. I'm not quite so sure why I was contacted since they were clearly looking for someone who had consulting or investment banking experience.
    She mainly asked me how my experience related to the job and quite clearly implied she didn't think it did.
    Never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Why are you changing jobs?
      How does your work experience transfer into this job?   Answer Question

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (New York, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview. You meet with HR coordinator then department head and general manager. It varies from hotel to hotel. They asked about previous experience and what I'd offer to position and company.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (New York, NY (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

Very convenient and friendly. Management is great

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wonderful time!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.