InterContinental Hotels Group Sales Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterContinental Hotels Group Sales Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at InterContinental Hotels Group

Sales Coordinator Interview

Interview

The process will be done with the sales manager and director of sale ( Maybe even a sales coordinator if they have one at the time). On site in the hotel lobby. Dress professional and be early. They will try to make the process as fast as possible but the interview will be at least an hour.

Interview Questions

• The questions will be basic tell me about yourself questions. Make sure to smile, be bubbly, and present a plan of what you would like to do for the company.   Answer Question

The pay rate was low

Other Interview Reviews for InterContinental Hotels Group

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morton, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Morton, IL (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process is very informal, the people conducting the interview joke around a lot with each other. Which makes it very laid back, but it is also a sign of how they run their company.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group in January 2010.

Interview

They called me and spoke to me for 1 hour. My second interview was in person and i spoke to the entire sales team.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.