InterContinental Hotels Group Talent Acquisition Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterContinental Hotels Group Talent Acquisition Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at InterContinental Hotels Group

1 Interview Review

2.0

Talent Acquisition Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hounslow, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Hounslow, England) in August 2019.

Interview

I had a telephone interview where the manager was really rushed in asking me questions and I felt rushed to complete my answers. However he invited me for a face to face interview.
The interview was negative as the Interviewer spent the first half an hour telling me why they fired someone who did this role before. He bad mouthed the employee so much that I regret having the interview. I did clarify with him afterwards if new starters are given the time to learn and he said yes. However he told me how the last guy was in his job for only 2 weeks and he spent majority of the interview telling me all these bad things the previous guy did and why they sacked him. He came across very gossipy too as he started telling me how HR team are being made redundant. I didn’t get a good vibe at all, the job sounded unrealistic and too stressful and glad I didn’t get an offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.