InterSystems Applications Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at InterSystems

4.5

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, South West England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at InterSystems (Windsor, South West England, England) in April 2014.

Interview

IQ test, personality test and several telephone and face to face interviews. The process dragged on and every time I jumped through one hoop, I was told someone else wanted to speak to me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems in July 2014.

Interview

Applied on their website and was then asked to complete 3 online tests TET, PET and PI Survey. Personality test straight forward but the TET and PET were difficult. The TET has questions on Boolean, Numeric strings, variable names, arrays, concatenation, set and kill etc... These were quite technical and so you must do your homework as you only have 45min for 20 questions.
    Then had a phone interview, girl was very nice and it went well, this was conversational finding out about your experience and background. She finished saying she would have to speak to the programme manager.

Finally got an email from her saying that I did not have enough experience on clinical systems. Fair enough.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.