InterSystems Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

2.3

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Cambridge, MA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

3 online tests passed, phone interviewer says she is forwarding my resume to 3 different managers to see if they are interested, still waiting for the response.

Interview Questions

• Time was kinda limited for the online tests, but I think that's point.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

After submitting resume was contacted by HR to take their tests. One test was very qualitative and asked to describe your personality and characteristics. The other test was a technical skills test (multiple choice).

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InterSystems (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online with my resume and heard back from the company. They first requested me to take two initial screening assessments online. The first was a survey with questions about your personality and the other was a timed test. You had to complete 20 questions within 35mins. The interview tested your ability to learn a new language on the fly and how fast you apply the concepts to answer the given questions.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2015.

Interview

Passed coding and personality test, onsite interviews with Sydney management team, skype interview with VP in US, also passed reference check. They then scheduled me a final interview with CEO/Founder on skype in December. After got postponed twice, recruiter called and told me the interview delayed till new year. But never hear from them again, nor they reply my email. Poor and very disappointing management.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.