InterSystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

Interview

I took a Hacker Rank and PI assessment. The Hacker Rank was all MC questions. Then, I took a PET. After the assessments, I had a 15 minute interview with a recruiter, and then a 30 minute interview with the engineers. All the interviews were behavioral.

Interview Questions

• What words would your friends use to describe you? What words would you use to describe yourself.   Answer Question

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Rome (Italy)) in July 2020.

Interview

Colloquio skype alle 8.30 di mattina. Parlavano di test tecnico quando poi ho risposto che non mi interessava il ruolo tecnico. La recruiter era disattenta, non aveva voglia di intervistare

Application Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at InterSystems in April 2020.

Interview

Il colloquio si componeva di 3 test applicativi e di 4 colloqui orali.
    Il 31 marzo ho avuto il primo contatto con l'HR di Intersystems (Milano) e ad oggi, 15 luglio, sto ancora attendendo un feedback sulla mia performance (negativo o positivo che sia). Ho segnalato la cosa svariate volte, sia via mail che telefonicamente......scarsa professionalità

Technical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterSystems in February 2016.

Interview

The antiquated interview process begins with a number of arbitrary tests to measure your cognitive abilities, personality traits and technical ability. After passing each of them I was advised I would be contacted by another recruitment consultant; they contacted me and essentially said there weren't any roles open and I would be kept on file.

On the whole, a pointless exercise.

Interview Questions

• A string constant is a sequence of 0 to 255 characters chosen from the standard ASCII 64 character set.

Any legal character (alpha or numeric) may be used as a string and is designated as such when included in quotation marks (i.e. "ABC").

A string constant can also consist of zero characters (that is, quotation marks around no characters), which is referred to as the "nill" or "null" string. Some examples are:
      "ABCDEF" "123456" "!!!$$" ""

When string constants are read in or written out, the quotation marks are omitted.

Question: What kind of a constant is this: "4"

A) Numeric
      B) String
      c) I can't tell - it could be either string or numeric   Answer Question

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Bangkok (Thailand)).

Interview

Take 3 tests.
    Interview with the local team.
    Waited for a month.
    I Wrote email to HR to know the results.
    Found that the recruiter has resigned.
    The new recruiter arrange next interview.
    Next day, they cancel interview and say the position is filled.
    Such a waste of time.

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterSystems (Rome (Italy)).

Interview

Contattato subito dopo la candidatura, ci organizziamo per un video colloquio. Ottima impressione, peccato che l'annuncio parlava di Milano quando in realtà era per un progetto vinto in Friuli Venezia Giulia

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Cambridge, MA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The InterSystems recruiter was very communicative and friendly. I had to pass a couple of tests before I was accepted for a Skype Interview. I was then interviewed in person by my manager and the VP for the Department. I was hired within 4 weeks. The recruiter also helped organize my travel that required courses taken abroad.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

It went on for a couple of months, with multiple phone interviews and then finally an on-site interview. The phone interviews were with 5-6 different teams from product development to data platforms because it was a rotational program. In the on-site interview I also had to talk to the Data platforms VP.

Interview Questions

• SQL queries, explain any one technical concept on the whiteboard behind you.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Professional, a bit tough but they want to make sure you are the right candidate for the role. The interview process involves both technical and personality questions. They are very keen to hire people who fit with the culture of the company.

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at InterSystems in February 2020.

Interview

First three rounds were an online assessment testing logic, a hypothetical programming language, and arithmetic skills. Then, I had a phone screen with a recruiter who told me that there will be two rounds of video interviews after this and then an onsite. I never received the video interviews

Interview Questions

• If A % B means A <= B, A * B means A > B, then does something hold true..   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.