InterSystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterSystems in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called by the HR. I had to give two test. 1 was a survey and the other was like an aptitude test where the questions were based on a programming language they described. After that i had one more test which was based on Quants. The tests were pretty easy

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Berkeley, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

3 online assessments, one technical, one logical and one survey. The technical one is a coding assessment that is sort of a made-up language with its own rules, and you are expected to find patterns and answer questions accordingly.

Internship Interview

Interview

Did OA test and PST test on website and got the phone interview one month later. The phone interview is about 15 minutes. Ask some questions about like why you choose our company. What did you do last half year.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems in March 2017.

Interview

First took a Predictive Index Survey, then Technical Employment Test, and finally a Professional Employment Test. Once I had passed all three of those, I had a 45 minute phone interview with 3 managers.

Interview Questions

• What are 4 words your friends would use to describe you   Answer Question
    • Describe the most challenging time in your life, and how you got through it   Answer Question
    • Is there any experience you did not include on your resume that you find relevant   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterSystems in April 2017.

Interview

It was a very straightforward hiring process that began with three assessments (1 technical, 1 logic-based, 1 personality). After passing those three, I had a phone call interview with three of the managers at Intersystems. Overall, the process took about two-three months.

Interview Questions

• Please select five words that your friends would use to describe you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Cambridge, MA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Before the application, there were 3 online tests: personality, technical and logical. The last one is the most challenging. By the results of these tests the interviewers will call you and ask many behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, my experience and different things to find out more about me   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at InterSystems in October 2017.

Interview

They gave me two tests to take online, one predictive index test and one technical test. The predictive index test just gave a list of personality traits and asked to check off how I think other people would describe me and how I would describe myself. The technical test was a 20 question multiple choice test where they give you basic concepts of a made up programming languages and have you answer questions about them. If you pass the technical test then you're given a third test, a professional employment test, which tests you on your cognitive abilities with reading comprehension, logic, problem solving, and data interpretation questions.

Intern Interview

Interview

Test consists of logic questions. It asks you to think about coding in a custom language, since the company uses a one. You are not allowed to re-apply so this is a pretty important test.

Interview Questions

• None of the individual questions were that difficult given a basic knowledge of computer science/logic. But if you spend just a little too much time on questions, you could run out of time.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems in January 2018.

Interview

Was given a series of online tests and phone interviews. Asked me to figure out what code from a language they made outputs. Overall, pretty easy, but high variance (any mistake is costly).

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted for next steps and told I had to go through an online screening process: a Predictive Index Survey (personality test), a Technical Employment Test (logic test where you learn a custom-made coding language), and a Professional Employment Test (cognitive/problem solving test). You have to complete the first one and pass the second one to make it to the third one -- even though I thought I got maybe 19 or 20 out of 20 questions on the second test, I didn't "meet the mark." Not really sure what they're looking for and was a little disappointed with the poor formatting of the second test.

Interview Questions

• Select personality traits that you think other people perceive about you and then personality traits that you think you actually are   Answer Question

See What InterSystems Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar     Current Specialist

Pros: “My work stays new and challenging with an overall manageable workload, and I am given the tools to succeed in my role. I actually do feel like management cares about my overall well being...”“My work stays new and challenging with an overall manageable workload, and I am given the tools to succeed in my role. I actually do feel like management cares about my overall well being and career at ISC. It's refreshing after some of the places I've worked where it feels like you've been lost in the mix. ISC hits a nice balance of quality work, documentation, and strong colleagues - without becoming stuffy and controlling.” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.