InterSystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

The process is the same as others have stated. There are two online tests, a behavioral test and a technical test. I found that the technical test was time intensive but contained fair questions. The next day I got an email saying that I didn't pass the exam

Interview Questions

• The questions in the technical test increased in difficulty so make sure not to spend too much time on the first few.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterSystems (Cambridge, MA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

weird aptitude test with a bunch of programming syntax questions.

Interview Questions

• The programming test of syntax questions has a never-seen format.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

Get replied pretty quick, then the HR send me one personality test with my mother language, which is Chinese. And a technical test based on a made up programming language.

Interview Questions

• I'm not CS person, so I tried best to answer the technical test based on logic. Basically, it is like an instruction section to a new language.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

The initial process is a series of tests. After is a phone interview with a recruiter regarding experience. After that phone interview is a second interview with the leaders of the internship program regarding experience and personality.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

I applied through my universities career webpage and got an email asking me to go through a couple of online exams to test my personality and technical knowledge in programming.

The technical test is very basic coding questions but using a language that you will not be familiar with. Instead you are told about the language and asked very basic questions that requires you to apply what you are told.

The downside to this is that it appears that if you don't get all 20 questions correct, then you are automatically denied, as I thought I did very well but get an email 3 hours after saying that I didn't pass the first round. What makes the process feel badly designed is that you don't get any feedback or anything else that can help you understand why you weren't chosen.

Intern Interview

Interview

online tests on a virtual programming language

Interview Questions

• virtual language, need to pay attention to the details of using it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at InterSystems in October 2013.

Interview

Several pre-screening rounds before actual interview (including technical test and aptitude test). After completing these, I got an email from a recruiter that I had a phone interview. The interview was mostly behavioral with the HR recruiter, and she said at the end of the call that she would set me up for a second round interview with a manager. I got several emails throughout the rest of the fall saying that the managers were out of town certain weeks and that the interview would be arranged later, but I never got final confirmation to either move forward or be formally rejected. There was a definite lack of communication in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected: technical test--coding in a new programming language   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

First a behavioral phone interview with a member of HR. Had to take 2 technical tests, one a programming aptitude test and the other an SAT type test. Then one more phone interview with department managers.

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online
    Online tests
    No interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

was given three online tests; one is a personality test, the other is on a software test which they wrote on their own, where you learn about a made-up programming language and answer questions related to the usage of that language; the last test was a general math/logic/quantitative analysis test. I completed tests within three days and got an email saying that I passed those three and they would like to interview me. However in the end they somehow decided not to contact me.