InterSystems Office Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Office Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

2.5

Office Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems in October 2014.

Interview

I sent my cv via Linkedin and I was contacted the same day. The process lasted one month in which I had 1 phone call interview, 1 PI test, 1 PET test, 5 personal interviews and 1 last conference call interview. Even if it was a long process I was always accompanied by a recruiter who indicated me step by step how my interview process was going and introducing to me each time the person who was going to interview me, so she was very helpful and encouraging at all times.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Edinburgh, Scotland) in October 2017.

Interview

Online application followed by two online assessments: personality, and aptitude (numeric/reasoning). Straight-forward interview structure - behavioural and competency/experience based questions.
    I have yet to hear back if I have been shortlisted. In case I have, the interviewer explained that there will be at least one more interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.