InterSystems Product Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Product Support Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

2.0

Product Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grove City, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at InterSystems (Grove City, PA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Before you can be interviewed you have to take 3 tests. If you pass those you go to the next stage. A recruiter will inform you if you have been selected for an interview. I had a information interview with my recruiter before my actual interview. Since I did not live nearby I had a phone conference interview with the heads of the intern program and 1 mentor from the program. The actual interview was more of a two way conversation. They asked about previous experience and went over my resume. This interview was not technical because I had already taken the tests and this was solely for a internship. The difficulty below is solely based on the interview itself. Not the tests beforehand.

Interview Questions

• What are 4 words your friends would use to describe you? What 4 words would you use to describe yourself?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Product Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Cambridge, MA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

After taking a technical test and person index test I had a phone call with HR and then another brief over the phone interview with two product support managers. After a few weeks they called me to let me know that I had the job. HR and the managers were all very nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Basic personality questions along with technical background questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.