InterSystems Software Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Software Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

2.5

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

3 online assessments that are fairly simple. One behavioral, then two more technical with one being about this new programming language they create to see how quickly you can pick up things. The other technical one feels a bit like a GRE/SAT. Mostly easy stuff though

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

After I completed the online application, I soon received an email asking me to take three tests: the first a personality test, the second a programming test, and the third a general logic test. After completing these I received an email letting me know that my scores qualified me for the next round and that we would schedule an interview in January. Will update depending on whether I get a final offer.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at InterSystems (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

There was no interview as such. There were a total of 3 rounds of tests. One round was personality based questions, One was logical and one was technical questions based on the rules of their own language. The tests were average . After I passed all the tests I got an email saying that the hiring managers did not find my resume a good fit!

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

Personality Test, 2 Technical Test, and Behavioral Interview. The Technical Test was challenging but tests only basic programming comprehension. Behavioral Interview was on phone and was pretty standard. They asked me mostly about what was on my resume. They also talked about their application process.

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterSystems in October 2015.

Interview

It started with a simple behavioral test about describing traits you see in yourself. Then there was a technical online test where you had to learn the nuances of a made up language. The concepts were basic but it felt very tricky so it was good to methodically go through it. Third was an ACT-style type test with filling in missing values of tables, summarizing a paragraph, and logical connectives. This part was surprisingly hard because studying computer science and discrete mathematics has taught me things about predicates and truth statements that just don't hold on tests like these.

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

3 Online Tests: First was a personality test where you have to choose words that you think describe you and also how friends would describe you. Second one was a technical test to see how fast you can learn a new logic system. If you pass the technical test then they give you a math/reading comprehension test to see how fast you can look at data and correctly interpret its meaning. Then a friendly HR phone interview mostly to give the interviewee information on the company.

Interview Questions

• There were questions about data tables that just wouldn't (read, shouldn't) be accepted at any company as a viable option to show information. It was hard to find where things were, and even though I did well given the short time I was expected to complete it in, it was very annoying.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.