InterSystems Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Software Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

Software Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

Was contacted for a series of online screening tests after dropped resume at a campus career fair. The tests consisted of a personality questionnaire, IQ test and quiz where you were presented the details of a made-up language and were asked to complete tasks in that language. After that, a phone interview was set up. The recruiter on the phone was very friendly and the call was pretty casual. Unfortunately after that call they never got back to me, even after multiple emails on my end asking about my application status.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about xyz on your resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Software Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterSystems in October 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• First round was online assessment. If cleared that then would be invited for face to face interviews.
      Online Assessment consisted of 1 section which was based on new language learning. The first half of questions were not difficult but the later half was slightly difficult. This online assessment is quite similar to 1 section provided during Epic test.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at InterSystems (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

The process was incredibly lengthy. It requires an online personality test and more academic test before even reaching face to face. There was then a further 3 stages which is excessive. However, the internal recruiter there in the UK office was incredibly helpful, professional and accommodating .

Interview Questions

• Asked about my previous experience and a few competency based questions   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.