InterSystems Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterSystems in December 2014.

Interview

Got an email from HR after a few days to schedule a date and time to take two tests: a personality test and a test to see how fast and well you can pick up a programming language. My first mistake was scheduling to take the tests the day after I got back home. Second mistake was taking them while my family was around and I wasn't able to focus all of my attention on the tests - then again they're always around. The last mistake was that I did not take good notes on the programming language as I went through the test. Needless to say, I was not able to move forward with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• I suppose the personality test is what really threw me off. I didn't really know how to answer the two questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Series of test. First test consists of a personality test and a technical test on a language I've never seen before. Technical test has about 20 questions and all the problems are related to one another. The second test was similar to an SAT test, just worded in a way that is very hard to understand. I think it's suppose test your logical thinking. After that HR phone interview and haven't heard back.

Interview Questions

• (phone interview) why did you choose your major? explain what you did last summer.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at InterSystems in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online. A few weeks later I got an email saying they'd like to move forward. There were three online assessments. The first was pretty much behavioral. The second was technical. It was more about learning the rules and applying them than coming in with any particular knowledge. There are 20 questions. I finished with roughly 15 minutes to spare, but I went back and double checked things after. Then the last was a logic test which honestly was the most difficult of the three. Within a week of completing the last test, I got an email saying I had passed and that they would contact me about a phone interview. Will update when that happens.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterSystems in December 2016.

Interview

Two rounds of assessments. First are the PI (Predictive Index Survey) and TET(Technical Employment Test). PI is just personality-based. TET asks you multiple choice questions based off a made up programming language. They gave you information about the language syntax and functionality, and you answered basic questions based off that information. Questions were pretty straight forward and not too difficult. However, due to the time limit, I did not feel confident in all my answers. I did not score well enough on the TET to pass onto the second round. The second round would be the Professional Employment Test (PET), which is also multiple choice and tests your reasoning and problem solving.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems in October 2017.

Interview

Got an email saying I need to take PI test and a unkown language Hackrrank test. PI was just the normal PI test don't need to worry about anything, but there are some useful sources online to tell you what to choose.

Interview Questions

• Give you descriptions about the new language and ask you basic questions like sum, sort, etc.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems in September 2017.

Interview

I was given two assessments to do. The first is personality test, second is logical made up programming language. No details given on your score on these tests. The rules of the language are arbitrary and not clearly made out.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.