InterSystems Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

4.0

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at InterSystems (Cambridge, MA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Everyone with whom I had contact during the interview process was intelligent, professional, very pleasant, and seemed genuinely happy to be there. A dedicated company recruiter is assigned to each candidate and keeps you updated & informed every step of the way. The interview process can be lengthy, but InterSystems is seeking to attract those who want a career, not just a job.

Interview Questions

• None of my interviews could be classified as canned with the standard "resume" and "tell me about yourself" format. The interviews were fairly relaxed and conversational as the company is primarily interested in who you are and how well you'd fit in & perform in their environment.
    The most important interview questions are those asked by the job seeker (do your homework).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Support Specialist Interview

Interview

HR called me and asked to do the three assessments. PI, IQ, and Code. Two days later I got email and I know I did not pass the tests so there is no face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I can do the assessments in their office.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.