InterSystems Technical Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Technical Writer Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

2.5

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Cambridge, MA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter about the position. I took three tests, including a technical test, and provided writing samples. After that, I went for an onsite interview where I spoke to five people.

Shortly after that, HR contacted me to let me know they wanted to move forward, and I said that I did as well. After some back and forth on salary and benefits, I received offer paperwork and accepted this week. The whole process took about a month.

I was comfortable with the length of the interview process: it allowed people at the company and me to proceed to a decision without feeling rushed or pressured. The tech test is not easy, but in some ways I preferred it to some typical tech interview questions I've been asked, many of which have no basis in anything you might do in the real world.

Interview Questions

• I have been out of the tech writing field for a while, so I was asked (gently) why I wanted to come back.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Cambridge, MA (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Had to take a 20-question logic test and a PI test. You have to score pretty high on logic test to move on to interview process. Met with three separate people for interviews. Interviews were not stressful. Just casual questions about previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• Was out of work force for several years so had to explain that I could do the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was requesting more money, but they put more in my bonus pool and said I could quickly work my way up. Wanted very flexible work hours and they were very accommodating.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.